Players linked with us

How do teams that get promoted from league 2 always push for promotion in their first season?

Ambition

Momentum.

Continuing a winning formula and habit.

Management and owners created an environment that brought success and continued it...

It happens a lot going from our league to the Championship too despite what Bazza would have you believe...

The opposite also applies as we well know. In spades.

Edited by HarryBosch

Momentum.

Continuing a winning formula and habit.

Management and owners created an environment that brought success and continued it...

It happens a lot going from our league to the Championship too despite what Bazza would have you believe...

The opposite also applies as we well know. In spades.

Momentum? Bloody hell have they infiltrated the Football League as well as Labour party

Chesterfield fans don't appear to rate this Banks very highly

I have a suspicion he'll be a Philliskirk type, given what I've read from their forum about him.

Eye for goal but unspectacular often. Drifts in and out of games etc. Certainly one that divides opinion.

An older thread (we know how easy it is to be scathing about a player when they leave):

http://www.thecfss.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=56121

Edited by NewBlue

I have a suspicion he'll be a Philliskirk type, given what I've read from their forum about him.

Eye for goal but unspectacular often. Drifts in and out of games etc. Certainly one that divides opinion.

That description sounds more like Dale Stephens before he was consistent than DP