Sub Contrator Payments

Been told off a very good personal friend of mine the firm he works who are working on the new stand havent been paid for the last 2 months and his firm isnt the only one chasing payment.....

The firm my pal works for is giving the club until Friday to settle what they owe or they are pulling off and they still have what he would say a fair bit of work to do and they have already been on overtime to meet the August deadline......

Makes you feel a little like dog poo when little old Bury are signing strikers and defenders we would welcome into the club like war hero's and we cant meet our bills....

My mate has no reason to lie he isnt that big on football but knows im a MASSIVE blue...

Lots of disgruntled workers on site cant be good.....

Administration anyone?

Been told off a very good personal friend of mine the firm he works who are working on the new stand havent been paid for the last 2 months and his firm isnt the only one chasing payment.....

The firm my pal works for is giving the club until Friday to settle what they owe or they are pulling off and they still have what he would say a fair bit of work to do and they have already been on overtime to meet the August deadline......

Makes you feel a little like dog poo when little old Bury are signing strikers and defenders we would welcome into the club like war hero's and we cant meet our bills....

My mate has no reason to lie he isnt that big on football but knows im a MASSIVE blue...

Administration anyone?

Given your record on source accuracy..

.pinch-of-salt.jpg

It does say in the terms and conditions when purchasing new season tickets that you can be moved from stand to stand at the clubs discretion.

I'd just like to thank whoever it is whose prime seat I've got in the MSU.

NO your not having it back.

Surely sub contractors are paid by the contractors not the club ?

Well yes, but one would imagine the contractor being paid in the first place is quite an important factor!

No idea as to truth but would be nice to see this firmly rebutted if it can be

I have heard that once the stand is completed, SC is not going to fund the construction of the said stand any further.

That may be the reason why the labourer is looking for alternative employment.

Am I missing something? Once the stand is "completed " then there won't be more construction of it will there?

I know one of the labourers working on site and he is looking for work elsewhere

Administration anyone?

Same source. Probably.

One disgruntled member of staff means the end of a business. Obviously.

Yesterday I completed a work order at one mill belonging to Europe's biggest producer of tissue products. Oddly I'll not see a penny earned this side of September! The life of a contractor am afraid.

Administration anyone?

You do realise it's very difficult to trust your rumours considering how very few (if any) have come to fruition right?

Jumping to conclusions about administration doesn't help you're cause either.

who's told you this Matt?

the firm will be on there final stage payment at the end now as its 90% done.

that's how it works on every big build I've been on for the last 15 yrs

there bull :censored:ting you mate

90% done? As far as I can see the fit-out stage hasn't even commenced yet?!