Tarkowaski

The chron says over a 100k which may imply the chron knows there is an sell on clause but they dont know how much. Over 100k would not be wrong

I assume that over £100k means that it's 10% - ie. £175k - if the reported figure is £1.75m.

I think the club have been pretty average at getting fees. Some have been good, some have been poor. Not worth comparing with Dale because they seem to be exceptional at it - they're probably not the rule.

Edited by NewBlue

I think part of Latics problem in selling players on is that we haven't really produced anyone of real standout ability for a long time.

We have produced some OK ones and done OK with fees.

Given our budget I do wonder if part of our recruitment strategy is to put contract clauses in that mean that we offer lower wages on the basis we will allow players to move on for lower fees therefore giving them a better chance of making more money if they are a success and move on. I am sure Baxter did something along those lines.

Whatever we get it will be kept pretty quiet especially as we are likely to be in contact with Agents regarding players at this moment in time who if they found out we had say a £250K windfall will suddenly want a slice of the pie. I would imagine undisclosed will be mentioned.

I assume that over £100k means that it's 10% - ie. £175k - if the reported figure is £1.75m.

I think the club have been pretty average at getting fees. Some have been good, some have been poor. Not worth comparing with Dale because they seem to be exceptional at it - they're probably not the rule.

I would imagine it'll be 10% of Brentford's profit, coming out at £150k.

It was also highlighted on twitter prior to the frenzy being whipped up that some was going to make up this rumour, be surprised if it actually happens.

So someone on Twitter posted a rumour that someone may make up a rumour?

London paper reported 150k if that is to believed the deal wouldn't reach 300k. I remember when Rochdale got 1 million for Craig Dawson.

(I can't find the fee the chron reported)

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/brentford-beat-burnley-sign-oldham-6652805

And they got a further £250k for him at the end of this season just finished