Rachubka looking likely to leave Crewe he's after more of a coaching role apparently but will still play on, I'd have him back as a no2 to Coleman and we would be getting a coach and a player for one wage ?

That's not funny.

Rachubka looking likely to leave Crewe he's after more of a coaching role apparently but will still play on, I'd have him back as a no2 to Coleman and we would be getting a coach and a player for one wage ?

Rachubka as backup/player coach would a very safe choice. Just what we need.

Right, because Rachubka really was the biggest joke of a keeper last year.

Coleman deserves to be number one, but Rachubka has proven himself reliable as a backup.

Rachubka is right up there with the worst keepers I've seen play for us.

He was responsible for at least 15 goals last season.

I'm trying to block out the Paddy Kenny and Jake Kean games as much as the next fan, but unfortunately they happened.

Yep, at least in the 7-0, where Kenny wasn't at fault for any goal barring perhaps half culpability with Wilson for the 7th, we never had a chance of winning anyway.

Rachubka's poor goalkeeping actually dropped us minimum a dozen points we would've likely picked up.

Yep, at least in the 7-0, where Kenny wasn't at fault for any goal barring perhaps half culpability with Wilson for the 7th, we never had a chance of winning anyway.

Rachubka's poor goalkeeping actually dropped us minimum a dozen points we would've likely picked up.

People blaming a goalkeeper for a 7-0 loss is pretty hilarious.

The close games Rachubka's errors cost us that I remember: Colchester away, Swindon away, Peterborough away, Sheffield United away, Gillingham away, Crewe and Crawley at home...

Edited by dec666