Port Vale (a) - Subscription League 2015/16

Stevie_J

It may be that my best days are behind me. But I won it. They can't never take that away from me. Whereas you've won :censored: all.

"They can't never take that away from me". Something underhanded about your victory that is lurking in the background?

"They can't never take that away from me". Something underhanded about your victory that is lurking in the background?

There's something underhanded about how I've been denied victories ever since by the powers that be. Points deductions, suspensions, maltreatment of other sorts. You name it.

They clearly take an all-must-have-prizes view of predicting. Ex_Pat was probably the biggest beneficiary of this approach, but then you've got "cup" winners and all that bollocks. The more mediocrities they can give gongs to, the more revenue they generate. No matter what the obstacles, I'm determined to prove that the game needs big champions like me and Dave Collinge, and tragedian Jimmy Whites such as Joe P.

There's something underhanded about how I've been denied victories ever since by the powers that be. Points deductions, suspensions, maltreatment of other sorts. You name it.

They clearly take an all-must-have-prizes view of predicting. Ex_Pat was probably the biggest beneficiary of this approach, but then you've got "cup" winners and all that bollocks. The more mediocrities they can give gongs to, the more revenue they generate. No matter what the obstacles, I'm determined to prove that the game needs big champions like me and Dave Collinge, and tragedian Jimmy Whites such as Joe P.

Rearrange these words into a well known phrase or saying.

Before. Comes. Fall. Pride. A.

Talk down the cup all you like; we both know it's the greatest cup competition on Earth. And it looks great in my trophy cabinet.

Talk down the cup all you like; we both know it's the greatest cup competition on Earth. And it looks great in my trophy cabinet.

You've made my point for me. And this business of awarding 20 points for a bang on attendance prediction is just ridiculous. You've successfully deluded have-a-go heroes such as Harry Bosch into thinking they're any good. Well done. You've got to worry about the future of the game when you're so determined to democratise it. Call me elitist if you want. I'm proud of being the elite. Much better than being a title-less pleb.

• 4 months later...