Jake Cassidy injury

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going to be a huge blow however long it is. But we are paying thew wages of a lot of players so whoever replaces him needs to step up and earn their money.

Really hoping for an improved performance and some more points tomorrow. They're struggling for players up top, captain porter is supposedley out

What nobody has mentioned on here is that i thought it was a very late and awful challenge.

Seen red for less and should have at least got a yellow.

The fact we never even got a free kick is laughable.

Their player def got away with that one !!!

I've scored a goal with a broken ankle - ask anyone, I never stop going on about it. Like right now for example.

Point being a break can be manageable, even if painful. His ability to walk off is not really indicative of much.

I used the word usually for a reason. Had you been examined by a competent medical professional when you scored this goal too?

I've scored a goal with a broken ankle - ask anyone, I never stop going on about it. Like right now for example.

Point being a break can be manageable, even if painful. His ability to walk off is not really indicative of much.

I walked all evening with a broken foot once. Felt it the next morning.

I once drove to Mount Snowdon on a Saturday & climbed it on the Sunday after having broken my ankle at 5-a-side on the Friday. And I was hungover.

Alright, the ankle wasn't actually broken but it did really, really hurt.