Joel Coleman

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he proved on Saturday that he's some way of being a super star.

He was awful for both goals.

First goal was poor judgement when coming for the ball - defence then slow to close down.

Second goal he was left exposed by Cole's brilliant run and a precise through ball - cannot be blamed for that one!

First goal was poor judgement when coming for the ball - defence then slow to close down.

Second goal he was left exposed by Cole's brilliant run and a precise through ball - cannot be blamed for that one!

Not a chance can he be blamed. I play in goal on a Sunday and if my defence or anyone tried blaming me for that I think I'd be dishing a few injuries out ha

The biggest surpise there is that Clubcall still exists!

do you remeber Clubcall? Wasn't it on ceefax? i have a vague recollection of scrawling down the little headlines with their snippets designed to intice you into a lenghty and expensive phonecall where very little was actually said...or was that another type of phone service?

do you remeber Clubcall? Wasn't it on ceefax? i have a vague recollection of scrawling down the little headlines with their snippets designed to intice you into a lenghty and expensive phonecall where very little was actually said...or was that another type of phone service?

That's the chap although I dare say the same applies to "other" types of phone service

I'm probably being overally critical about the second goal but I thought he got his angles wrong and didn't cover his near post. Edited by welshgaz

When's his contract run out?

Need to get him extended really, bit hit and miss with coming out at times but he's 19 if if he carries on starting for us he'll only attract interest and if he's signed up to a decent deal length wise we could get some decent £££.

We would still get compo for him if he left for free as he's under 21....

Unless he did a Porter

• 2 weeks later...