Joel Coleman

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently, Tony Coton was there on Saturday watching him. He's working for Villa these days...

Bury will test him on Saturday, I like Coleman he's confident, sharp and alert, but he does have a tendency to not gather the ball cleanly from low long range shots. Also I'm a bit concerned one of these days he's going to be caught in possession passing the ball to a close defender.

Only young though, so all in all a great prospect for the future, an England U21 cap can't be far away which would boost his value.

Edited by BP1960

Only one to come through and make the first team since Gerrard isnt he?

we havent trusted our young goalkeepers in a longtime

I can't think of another. I've been really impressed with him when you consider he's hardly played any games. Also a lot better than the other keepers we've brought in over the years, apart from obvious ones like Kelly, Pogliacomi Edited by bluear

I can't think of another. I've been really impressed with him when you consider he's hardly played any games. Also a lot better than the other keepers we've brought in over the years, apart from obvious ones like Kelly, Pogliacomi

Big difference from previous youngsters from what ive seen is, he has the size.

Alot of our youngsters outfield and in goal have seemed on the small side for quite a few years