Team for bury

As bury appear to be quite adventurous this season it would make sense to hit them on the counter as such I would go with.

Coleman

Dieng burn wilson brown

Kelly

Jones philiskirk

Poleon turner forte

Our backline would be solid and lots of pace on the counter. Dunn unlucky to miss out but I think the extra industry of phili would allow forte and Poleon more freedom to join turner.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As bury appear to be quite adventurous this season it would make sense to hit them on the counter as such I would go with.

Coleman

Dieng burn wilson brown

Kelly

Jones philiskirk

Poleon turner forte

Our backline would be solid and lots of pace on the counter. Dunn unlucky to miss out but I think the extra industry of phili would allow forte and Poleon more freedom to join turner.

Thats exactly what Id go for. Unless Mills is fully fit then he slots in at LB

We could go 4-2-3-1 with that formation or if we are looking for a goal go 4 - 1 - 4 - 1 push Jones up and tell him to support the forwards.

Above is what I think the manager will pick but, as ever, I'd start Winchester.

He could be like a knife through butter if their defence is as poor as it appears....

Under Eardley's law a player coming through the youth team who has been in the first team for more than 2 years and hasn't been sold for £5million, Winchester is now officially :censored:.

Milligan and Henry managed to do this ok

Were they defensive midfielders though?

Dont get me wrong they did their jobs defensively but they won the ball all over the Park could bring the ball forward pick passes and even scored a few.

In today's game a defensive midfielder just sits. The yarddogs were all round midfielders.

Edited by palmer1

No Leon Clarke for them again today adding to the speculation that they can't pay his appearance fee due to cash flow problems.

No Winny for us is worrying. I don't believe the injured BS the club come out with but I hope to god they're telling the truth. Would hate to see him leave.

Were they defensive midfielders though?

Dont get me wrong they did their jobs defensively but they won the ball all over the Park could bring the ball forward pick passes and even scored a few.

In today's game a defensive midfielder just sits. The yarddogs were all round midfielders.

Thats what I meant P1, they were central rather than deep holding midfielders as seems the norm nowadays.

No Leon Clarke for them again today adding to the speculation that they can't pay his appearance fee due to cash flow problems.

No Winny for us is worrying. I don't believe the injured BS the club come out with but I hope to god they're telling the truth. Would hate to see him leave.

Why dont you believe it?

He has been making appearances all season from the bench. An injury is now keeping him from the bench.Did you think they lied about Mills last week or just players you think should be playing?