just so we know

Corney needs to come out now and rule out anyone with pockets or arms that fold. That kind of :censored: just doesn't wash with the main stand massive.

I'd heard all the tales about the main stand moaner's. Since being temporary housed there this season, my head is seriously mashed with them. Today 10 mins in I had what can only be described as non voluntary reaction. The four tools sat behind me these past 4 matches looked dumb struck at being told to shut the :censored: up, you're doing my head in.

Can't wait to get out the place.

I'd heard all the tales about the main stand moaner's. Since being temporary housed there this season, my head is seriously mashed with them. Today 10 mins in I had what can only be described as non voluntary reaction. The four tools sat behind me these past 4 matches looked dumb struck at being told to shut the :censored: up, you're doing my head in.

There was a lad in the Paddock who was abusing Murphy in the warm up, when he scored I turned and asked him if he still thought he was :censored:e.

No response.

Speaking of which, what was with the bloke at the back of the Rocky having a go at Winchester every five minutes? Until he was called out on it... Edited by jsslatic

I sit in the main stand. Please don't tar me with that brush. We're not all c*nts

There was a lad in the Paddock who was abusing Murphy in the warm up, when he scored I turned and asked him if he still thought he was :censored:e.

No response.

Murphy was one player picked to bits....there again every player they've picked to bits!!

Speaking of which, what was with the bloke at the back of the Rocky having a go at Winchester every five minutes? Until he was called out on it...

The lads that normally sit at the back across the aisle from the bloke who was having a go at Winny seemed to be having a bit of fun with it.

Ohhhh that had to worth the entrance fee alone

No response.

This pleases me a lot.

Yeah someone posted on Twitter that a 'fan' called him a donkey to his face as he took to the field.

I'm sure he's a big boy and all.., but he shouldn't have to take something like that.

Embarrassing 'support'.