Gillingham v Oldham

bbd58c8f-9b89-4df8-956c-8ac1e25c97a3_zps

Almost 57 years to the day, Latics played at Priestfield in a midweek match (pre-floodlights, note the 5pm kick off). We'd beaten the Gills 10 days earlier at Boundary Park, 3-1 , but lost this one 3-2 in front of 4703 spectators

Edited by LaticsPete

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cornell has done his selection chances no harm with his last couple of performances, that said, I would rather see Coleman as our custodian, although I am sure he will get his chance again.

Yeates over Croft for me, especially if there is no Conor Brown in the team.

Cornell has done his selection chances no harm with his last couple of performances, that said, I would rather see Coleman as our custodian, although I am sure he will get his chance again.

Great use of the word custodian, not brought into play enough.

Cornell spilled the ball a couple of times in the Port Vale game, if they had scored as a result he would have been pilloried and probably Coleman would be back for the next game. No much to choose between them.

5 loanees in the starting XI.

Anybody else feel a bit apathetic about it all?

Take your point but right now we need results. If they are better than the players they've replaced then that's all that matters.

Plus didn't Swindon do something similar for most of last season? Relying on loanees. Didn't do them much harm.