New Stand Sports Direct Club Shop Now Open

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They've had these for ages in the town centre store ideal for bringing exercise books home... Quid each. The new store is ok but id like a range of badges, hats, more variety of scarves, wallets, tankards etc... Like latique used to stock oh and would it kill them to produce a few beach towels? But it's a start and their range of Latics related clothing is excellent

Yesterday somebody asked in the shop about availability of badges and was told a delivery of that sort of stuff was expected in about two weeks.

I quite surprised that it sounds like it's going to be a proper club shop. I expected it was just going to be a normal Sports Direct type store.

Just wait till it's full of Latics at Wembley stuff as we get to the play off finals

Sorry for being pessimistic but I'm not sure about automatic promotion anymore

• 2 weeks later...

Went in today for the first time, it was much better than I was expecting.

Picked up a couple of cheap baby things for the poor unfortunate new latic on the way.

Would have like to have seen more tat though, mugs, towels etc. Although my eyeballs had frozen over so could have missed them.

But overall thought they'd done a good job of it. Definitely felt like a club shop rather than a sports direct that stocked a few Oldham things.