New Stand Sports Direct Club Shop Now Open

Our case is different to Rangers though surely as we have taken money for sponsorship. Probably part of sponsorship deal but if not SD may be paying rent for their shop. So our income is not restricted to a percentage of merchandise sales.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They've had these for ages in the town centre store ideal for bringing exercise books home... Quid each. The new store is ok but id like a range of badges, hats, more variety of scarves, wallets, tankards etc... Like latique used to stock oh and would it kill them to produce a few beach towels? But it's a start and their range of Latics related clothing is excellent

Edited by oafcprozac

They've had these for ages in the town centre store ideal for bringing exercise books home... Quid each. The new store is ok but id like a range of badges, hats, more variety of scarves, wallets, tankards etc... Like latique used to stock oh and would it kill them to produce a few beach towels? But it's a start and their range of Latics related clothing is excellent

"etc" to include pens for Mrs. S.

I bought a bag for life the up town store simply to put in a united shirt in it...well I weren't walking out with that on show.

In fact instead of wrapping the damn united shirt up, I used the latics bag as the gift bag...bit of cello tape on top and voila...saves all that wrapping up of a pressie.

May help us all at chrimbo too....buy the pressie seal it in a latics for life bag. Done

I bought a bag for life the up town store simply to put in a united shirt in it...well I weren't walking out with that on show.

In fact instead of wrapping the damn united shirt up, I used the latics bag as the gift bag...bit of cello tape on top and voila...saves all that wrapping up of a pressie.

May help us all at chrimbo too....buy the pressie seal it in a latics for life bag. Done

Buying a United shirt though, Tracy?

Buying a United shirt though, Tracy?

It's was horrendous.....oh the shame....it was a friends 60th. Think it was there 30000000th strip that they produce, the white one.

Made them put it in a latics bag, and he got it n the latics bag too..hahah...

Went in before the game and thought it was impressive. More of a town centre shop than a club shop but plenty of stuff, lots of it Latics specific and a wider selection than I can remember previously. 4! Staff all of them seemed to know what they were doing and didn't have that couldn't be arsed attitude that was present in the club shop previously. And it doesn't shut at 3pm. Might struggle for punters on match days situated where it is though and of course with the ring of steel around it.

Went in before the game and thought it was impressive. More of a town centre shop than a club shop but plenty of stuff, lots of it Latics specific and a wider selection than I can remember previously. 4! Staff all of them seemed to know what they were doing and didn't have that couldn't be arsed attitude that was present in the club shop previously. And it doesn't shut at 3pm. Might struggle for punters on match days situated where it is though and of course with the ring of steel around it.

Walking across the car park to get to the other side of the ground, there seemed to be unnecessary fencing near to the slope leading up to the Rochdale Road End.

Edited by dec666

Walking across the car park to get to the other side of the ground, there seemed to be unnecessary fencing near to the slope leading up to the Rochdale Road End.

Why couldn't they have just taken one bastarding panel out. Why make everyone walk so far round

Why couldn't they have just taken one bastarding panel out. Why make everyone walk so far round

The car park fencing will be raised at the fans meeting on Monday. Must admit it threw me too as I thought I could get through near the RRE and had to go all the way around it.

Jorkik has suggested until it's removed, they but some signs up with arrows to show how to get around it.