Tangerine tops

Bouncing wooden steps at the top of the Chaddy

Maurice '90 miles an hour' whittle

Jim Bowie - see him in Uppermill quite often now

Those lottery tickets booths under the lookers

Latics liner to away games

Jim kirton's programme shop

Dogs on the pitch!

when Lincoln City were relegated from the football league they lost on the final day at Swansea. Their rivals for relegation Burnley were simultaneously playing Torquay. That game however finished 10 minutes late because of a dog on the pitch.

My lincoln supporting mate is still convinced about a conspiracy theory and the dog being deliberately introduced and is forever saying " look where Burnley are now? Cheats"

Another thing - big matches and when when queuing at the turnstiles I remember the mounted police and how they would get their bloody great horses to pirouette and nudge the rowdy fans into line with their arses. And when it was raining they wore huge waterproof capes (the police, not the horses, though the capes were so big, they covered both).

They were still doing that at the Southampton Littlewoods Cup replay in 1990.

A mate of mine got butted by a horse. And then he didn't even get in.

The bouncy wooden boards,Chaddy Enders battling ,great players like Shaw,Garwood,Groves.The one and only Sir James Frizzell to name a few from thousands of memories.

The boards were some of my fondest memories. They absolutely rocked. We used to climb through that underground turnstyle and wander round looking for money that had slipped through the boards. There were lots of little fires from the cig ends

The boards were some of my fondest memories. They absolutely rocked. We used to climb through that underground turnstyle and wander round looking for money that had slipped through the boards. There were lots of little fires from the cig ends

Really? Bloody hell.