Team vs Millwall

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the 1st goalscorer betting for the game Lee Gregory stands out at 11/2 with Steve Morison at 6/1, for Oldham Cassidy is 8's along with Higdon, Winchester makes some appeal at 20's, but the best bet could be No goalscorer at 10's, even if we win by a scrappy own goal you will get paid out, who does everyone fancy then?

Along with me, Mrs. Sideburns and our grandson, DD and DH were at the Pirelli to watch Millwall. Latics will need to score at least two to get anything out of the game.

In the 1st goalscorer betting for the game Lee Gregory stands out at 11/2 with Steve Morison at 6/1, for Oldham Cassidy is 8's along with Higdon, Winchester makes some appeal at 20's, but the best bet could be No goalscorer at 10's, even if we win by a scrappy own goal you will get paid out, who does everyone fancy then?

When Gregory was in non league, didn't one of our ex coaching staff say he wasn't good as what we have got?

Edited by BP1960

When Gregory was in non league, didn't one of our ex coaching staff say he wasn't good as what we have got?

This season he has scored 4 league goals - one less than Higdon and the same as Philli and Poleon. I'd guess he's had more playing time than Higdon and Poleon whilst Philli has been playing in midfield.

Not exactly better scoring stats...

This season he has scored 4 league goals - one less than Higdon and the same as Philli and Poleon. I'd guess he's had more playing time than Higdon and Poleon whilst Philli has been playing in midfield.

Not exactly better scoring stats...

He has 18 in 49 starts for Millwall, its not a bad record.

I think it was the fee which was a problem, similar to the Jamie Vardy sitation.

The fee was a reputed £100,000, he was heavily linked with us but it fell through at the last minute, he moved to Millwall in the next window for £250,000.

Halifax had a hell of a strikeforce when he signed for them as they already had Jamie Vardy on their books!

The fee was a reputed £100,000, he was heavily linked with us but it fell through at the last minute, he moved to Millwall in the next window for £250,000.

Halifax had a hell of a strikeforce when he signed for them as they already had Jamie Vardy on their books!

Yet a couple of years earlier both could have been signed for nothing, hindsight is a wonderful thing though

Lets set the tone...

Jake Cass-i-dy,

He's Darren Kelly's love child,

And he's been crocked for a while,

What do you mean?

Has he got match fitness,

Or is he :censored: like the rest,

Jake Cass-i-day,

In your heart he's a 'yes'

In your mind he's a 'no'

What do you mean?

He plays up top on his own,

But that's only one upfront at home, boo!

Apologies....

Is too late to say sorry?

Let's admit we really mis For-te.....