Bottom of the league....

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And our best player doesn't play for us.

Tremendous.

And nobody regarded him as such before he went on loan.

I doubt if more than you and a handful regard him as "best "now

He's s ores goals div 4- doesn't make him better than everyone else

Get him back, see how he does with lots of confidence

Edited by LaticsPete

am sure dean holden can knock that out of him in three" training" sesions

Best performer over the course of the season.

Is there anybody in our team that you could argue has been better than Murphy? Kelly or Dummigan are the only ones that come close to a double figure goals record after 17 games.

Top of our league is practically a League 2 team...

Edited by NewBlue

You're changing your position

He has done very well against teams a division below

No way of assessing if he would have done anywhere the same if he'd stayed here

Best performer so far? Possibly but against lower division teams

Best player? A very different claim and I haven't seen anywhere enough and I'd say that nobody on here has

Murphy's doing well, in a team that's not performing as badly as us, in a lower division. Can we not just leave it at that?

No one was crying out for him to stay when he was shipped out, next to nobody rated him or considered him integral to our team. So we can hardly feel begrudgment at the fact that he's doing well for himself at another club.

Edited by PlayItLivo

Murphy's doing well, in a team that's not performing as badly as us, in a lower division. Can we not just leave it at that?

No one was crying out for him to stay when he was shipped out, next to nobody rated him or considered him integral to our team. So we can hardly feel begrudgment at the fact that he's doing well for himself at another club.

**Pantomime crowd noise**

Oh yes we can!

Edited by deyres42

Sorry for stating the obvious, but a player playing with confidence is better than one without, regardless of how he played before he got that confidence back. If and it is an if he comes back, for me he should go right back into the squad. It shouldn't matter what league he's doing well in really. He might come back and try something that our less confident strikers would, like shooting on sight.

Edited by Chris Richard

Sorry for stating the obvious, but a player playing with confidence is better than one without, regardless of how he played before he got that confidence back. If and it is an if he comes back, for me he should go right back into the squad. It shouldn't matter what league he's doing well in really. He might come back and try something that our less confident strikers would, like shooting on sight.

Agree, he should get 4 or 5 starts in the knowledge he wont be dropped otherwise its pointless recalling him.

isn't the idea of loaning a player out to get him first team football and find good form and then when he is returned he is a better player? That's exactly what's happened so why are people moaning?

He had found form. He'd just scored and been our motm, albeit in a horrendous team performance