Bradford (A)

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one behind the goal holds 1300 I think, and we took 1100 last season.

Would've taken 400-500 without Shez. Hopefully many more will take this away up now. Time to unite, and no better than a local Roses Derby.

Only 2 days to get tickets and organise, but can we at least muster 1000? If the club issue a rallying cry you'd think so.

Thought it was the upper tier?

It is, I bought tickets on Monday for the upper block H

Ah, thought I heard them say we only had been given the lower tier at ticket office earlier.

Edit: Just checked ticket, says block UH so must be upper.

Edited by RobOAFC

Well I'm in row V which must be the upper tier. Apparently lower tier is likely to be closed whatever the demand except for disabled fans.

Great to be going now the fog has lifted!

That will be the back row I would think, the official says we can have more tickets if we need them, which I assume will be the bottom tier

The one behind the goal holds 1300 I think, and we took 1100 last season.

Would've taken 400-500 without Shez. Hopefully many more will take this away up now. Time to unite, and no better than a local Roses Derby.

Only 2 days to get tickets and organise, but can we at least muster 1000? If the club issue a rallying cry you'd think so.

Think that's about right. 500 under Dunn (which would've been shocking)... Probably looking at over 1,000 now. Still not great but if we get a few results, we could take serious numbers to Wigan in a few weeks.

Didn't Shez get sent off once (as manager) at VP, and climb up to sit in the side stand? Or have I imagined that?

Not your imagination.....can see Shez now sat in isolation amonst rows and rows of empty seats.

Get your train tickets via PlayerShare WebShop:

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/laticsplayershare

A few seconds to register, head to the Virgin Trains bit to order tickets (regardless of route and train operator) as it doesn't charge a card fee and you're sorted.

Then Shez gets a bigger playing budget thanks to PlayerShare