Team for Blackpool game

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really an issue these days when they are all super fit.

When you look at the images of him there's been a big change in his body shape from his early days, maybe he's bulked up too much and it's taken the sharpness out of him.

The point that he's bulked up may be significant. He looks immobile, which is a similar trait for boxers who move up a weight their body can't handle. He looked like a rag doll in his Tranmere days.

The previous two managers have used him like a battering ram. Perhaps he is meant to be an off-the-shoulder striker. I can't see the ability there if so, but you never know...

Shez is blaming the BP pitch for his players not being able to pass the ball around, even though the opposition seem to do it without problem.. He's looking for a different kind of player, who can play a different way to win games at BP, presumably without being able to pass the ball around.

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/10/oldham-athletic-news/96562/deals-for-new-players-close

Shez is blaming the BP pitch for his players not being able to pass the ball around, even though the opposition seem to do it without problem.. He's looking for a different kind of player, who can play a different way to win games at BP, presumably without being able to pass the ball around.

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/10/oldham-athletic-news/96562/deals-for-new-players-close

HOOF

HOOF

That's what sprung to my mind also. I've not been since Colchester just after Xmas but is the pitch any worse than when he was here last time? It looks much of a muchness to me.

End of the day, if the football was worse to watch but yielded better results we'd all take that right now.

That's what sprung to my mind also. I've not been since Colchester just after Xmas but is the pitch any worse than when he was here last time? It looks much of a muchness to me.

End of the day, if the football was worse to watch but yielded better results we'd all take that right now.

It was cutting up abit against bury and they put some sand down but it was nothing like the 92/93 surface of the moon that we had. You can still pass on it.

Tomorrow is massive by the way and a must win can't see us getting anything next week at Wigan so its essential we get a win tomorrow and pull back abit of ground in the winnable fixtures in fact we need to treat tomorrow like a cup final.

Believe me, the football could not be worse to watch that what's been dished up at BP way beyond the current season.

It was cutting up abit against bury and they put some sand down but it was nothing like the 92/93 surface of the moon that we had. You can still pass on it.

Tomorrow is massive by the way and a must win can't see us getting anything next week at Wigan so its essential we get a win tomorrow and pull back abit of ground in the winnable fixtures in fact we need to treat tomorrow like a cup final.

Sheridan doesn't think they can though which is worrying.

Rest assured, I'm never too far away from a conversation involving Danny Philiskirk or my beloved Carl Winchester.

We only need Harry Bosch to join in and we can form a Monk's Chain of Winchester admiration. Mr Smoker is welcome to join the next time young Carl plays the No 10 role Edited by leeslover

We only need Harry Bosch to join in and we can form a Monk's Chain of Winchester admiration. Mr Smoker is welcome to join the next time young Carl plays the No 10 :ass1: role

If this Monk's Chain is a euphemism for what you 'lads' get up to in Thailand I think you have got hold of the wrong end of the stick (not a Euphemism) and please break it (that is a euphemism) to Winnie gently-even if he wears those pink boots