Aaron Holloway Signed [Merged]

I must have missed something in the few days I have been away.....I thought Palmer had turned out just twice for us...1 win I loss 1 goal scored........however I read on here that he has been canonised, called up for the England team, attracting Barcelona's attention.....there must be some bloody good judges on here if they can declare he is a top player after less than 2 games

Let's wait and see

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must have missed something in the few days I have been away.....I thought Palmer had turned out just twice for us...1 win I loss 1 goal scored........however I read on here that he has been canonised, called up for the England team, attracting Barcelona's attention.....there must be some bloody good judges on here if they can declare he is a top player after less than 2 games

Let's wait and see

You're the only one exaggerating. He's played well, that's all that's been said.

Let's wait and see

Just like the good judges who've decided Holloway's crap in 2 games less.

From someone who uses the term, "probably better," to describe Palmer replacing Danny Philliskirk in midfield. Gosh.

You are being very selective in your choice of selecting certain words and referring them to 2 players whom i didnt even specifically mention.

If it suits your agenda then go on then, make other things up. I am sure that you can go through most of my posts and select certain words and apply them to all sorts of comparisons which you just pluck out of the air. Whatever floats your boat. It still wont make us a good enough team!

Just like the good judges who've decided Holloway's crap in 2 games less.

Most have not said that he is or will be crap. A few are suggesting that he was not the right player at this moment in time for a relegation battle.

Hopefully he will score the winner today at Wigan. That will be a start-a much needed start!

Guest nonaenever

Gerrard and Palmer look like good signings - both better than what we already had - I trust Shez to bring out the best in this new lad - he will be hungry and probably playing to win a contract at the end of the season - all good for me - and it is showing that the club cares and does want to avoid relegation. Can we please just support the players instead of writing them off before they've even had chance?

Would you play him from the start? I would.

Itching to get on for Wycombe, sat languishing on the bench there due to politics and fired up to prove so many wring.

Could score a couple or could get a straight red.

If no injuries, I'd stick with the same team which beat Shrewsbury.

Let's wait and see

He's actually Xavi's long lost love child. Matty Palmer is a nom de plume. His real name is Matteo Palmero Creus.

Guest nonaenever

yes - looked good today - trust Shez - the man is a genius - even if we go down I have every faith he will bring us straight back up as a force to be reckoned with

I'm more than happy seeing Shez bringing in hungry players who have been plying their trade in league 2. They both clearly have something to prove, Shez will have good knowledge having been in the same division for a few years now and surely we've had enough of 19yr old premier league kids, who hide, and past-it strikers like Ameobi, who has never been even close to prolific. Keep it up Shez - Palmer is a joy to watch!

A couple of the offsides were decidedly iffy.

Agreed.

Nice to have a striker who can win headers and hold the ball up well. Seemed to be getting double marked as soon as he came on, so he must have been doing something right.

Agreed.

Nice to have a striker who can win headers and hold the ball up well. Seemed to be getting double marked as soon as he came on, so he must have been doing something right.

Loved him clattering in to their left side centre-back. Aggression is something Cassidy just doesn't seem to have in his game.