Aaron Holloway Signed [Merged]

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure why Murphy isn't banging in the goals. I'm just basing it on how promoted teams don't go straight back down and relegated teams don't come straight back up.

If you would like me to offer an opinion on Murphy I would say that when he played in division four he played full games, whereas in division three he plays 15 minutes here, 62 minutes there.

Hi Postman Matt.

How do you have such an informed view of all things Oldham Athletic when you have been to more Eintract Frankfurt games this year than OAFC games and the last time you could afford to go Bovis was our shirt sponsors....

Edited by 8city2

How do you have such an informed view of all things Oldham Athletic when you have been to more Eintract Frankfurt games this year than OAFC games and the last time you could afford to go Bovis was our shirt sponsors....

Is it true you still owe Dave £70

Is there anyone who thinks Main and Holloway are a better use of funds than getting Higdon back? He'd have buried that shocking Main miss. Mr Wycombe would be ok if he was just backing up a proper forward.

Holloway and Higdon.

Can't see what Main adds. He was a winger for most of his time at Donny, to the best of my knowledge.

How Higdon is plying at Conference level is scandalous.

• 1 month later...

Amadi-Holloway has been shortlisted for the League One PFA Fans' Player of the Month for March!

Well that sorta sticks it to those who passed some of the comments further up this thread.

Fwiw I think he is a very good player. I just don't think the team is quite up to his quality yet. If we can feed balls into him and find the striker to play off him we could have a very good forward line next year. Big ifs though.

Anyway he's gotta recover first. Let's hope it ain't to serious

....." The team is not up to his quality" .....we are doing very well, he has made a difference but let's have a reality check here. He has played in 10 games in which we have scored 9. IMO the improvement in form is more about defence and organisation( I will even give Coleman some credit) than the discovery of the next Emily Heskey

My mate mentioned that he reminded him of Heskey during the Burton game and we need to sign him. Said that we played as a solid unit and made Burton look like :censored:. THD needs to stop giving stupid balls away. Made a bold statement that both teams will be in L1 next season. Mind you he was full of piss...