Aaron Holloway Signed [Merged]

I was impressed with Cassidy the few times I saw him before his injury. He's looked completely off the pace since his return. I wouldn't write him off yet though. His form could return with a good pre season under his belt.

I think he's looked alright in the small cameo's he's had.

We can't possibly judge until we've seen him start several games in a row..

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, the old pre season chestnut.

Do they train completely differently then or summat?

Well it seemed to work for him last year!

I think something isn't right with him since the injury. May be it's still causing him problems. I don't know but he certainly looked a different player before he got injured.

Yes they do. The major fitness work is done pre season. They don't flog them once then season starts and with no reserves we can't expect players out injured to come back anywhere near match fit.

He played very well vs Boro and his showings post injury have been way off pace. The aggression and sharpness has gone from those early showings. Worth another chance.

Yes they do. The major fitness work is done pre season. They don't flog them once then season starts and with no reserves we can't expect players out injured to come back anywhere near match fit.

He played very well vs Boro and his showings post injury have been way off pace. The aggression and sharpness has gone from those early showings. Worth another chance.

20-30 years it might have had some merit but not these days when they are so naturally fit.

Even Dunn realised that pre-season was the most important section of training that a squad would undertake during a season. It's one of the things he slagged Kelly off for.

Even Dunn realised that pre-season was the most important section of training that a squad would undertake during a season. It's one of the things he slagged Kelly off for.

All the odder then that he rocked up as a player fat and unfit

In the sense of saying the same thing twice ....so "genuine" isn't the same as "pace", nor "naturally" the same as "fit".

Trying to think of an example ...I guess "speedy pace" is near.

Can tell there's no match today ! :-)

In the sense of saying the same thing twice ....so "genuine" isn't the same as "pace", nor "naturally" the same as "fit".

Trying to think of an example ...I guess "speedy pace" is near.

Can tell there's no match today ! :-)

A tall giant. An unpleasant smelling City fan.