Season Tickets 2016-17 (Ticket Hotline: 0161 785 5150)

All you have done there is reitterate my point that this offer is out of touch with your average common man. Not sure what point youre trying to make.

I'd say the "average common man" can quite easily take advantage of this offer. Cash, credit card or finance - those three options should allow a high percentage of fans to I'd say. Especially fans who would be using one of those three options in 2 months time....

If there are people who budget and save for enough money to be ready to buy their season ticket in May (not what I'd refer to as the "average common man") the finance will suit perfectly, won't it?

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are some of you saying that if everybody can't benefit from this (not that anybody necessarily will) (not that everybody buys a season ticket anyway) then nobody should?

Should the club get rid of the 100 Club and the executive boxes too?

Stop selling beer and pies because not everybody can afford one, or both, every week, if ever?

Postpone matches when not everybody can make it or afford it?

Edited by HarryBosch

Oh FFS :lol:

Knew somebody would bite :lol:

Your examples above are irrelevant. If you can't afford hospitality you can't afford it.

This offer could've easily been less short notice thus allowing fans who couldn't afford it time to find the funds...

Still a good offer, just once again it could've been done better.

Edited by NewBlue

It's a bet for fans.

If you haven't got the stake you can't lose, if you have, you may. Relegation is not impossible and there are no refunds in that event.

Even on current form 4 straight home wins (effectively 5 if we win tonight) is unlikely, 2 wins quite likely and no wins possible.

This offer does appear to be slanted towards current ST holders and there is nothing wrong with trying to keep us all on board whichever league we end up in.

It is on the same basis I can't see too many none ST holders and Iirregulars being interested because of the relegation issue.

I do feel though that a £40 discount on last season's prices before the end of the month would have been effective and cleaner.

I would say if you can afford to offer a potential discount then why not do it properly, say 150 if you buy before end of March, 200-250 before end of April, full price thereafter.

Agreed. Putting the price of season tickets to chance seems a strange decision. Club might be suffering financially at the moment and need quick money.

Say we win all four games and season tickets are £150, but most lapsed fans didn't feel assured enough to buy beforehand, we're a bit :censored:ed.

Great for those who are renewing regardless.

Bad news if it's true. Maybe it's to do with receiving cash back and the ticket therefore costing less than finance?

Would be a real kicker, if true. Have used this service for the past few years and it's been great.

Not a good time for me to splunk £350, but would happily sign on the dotted line for the finance to be arranged once these 4 games had been played and the discount is known