Season Tickets 2016-17 (Ticket Hotline: 0161 785 5150)

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think we're getting a couple. Might mean a month on liver and onions given other plans but what the hell. Was likely to be Zeebing it otherwise but might save a worthwhile amount and save the financing costs too.

Liver and onions, lovely, making my mouth water.

A lot of the waffle is because some posters cannot understand something written in English! I blame Thatcher

Plain English like the price guarantee against "full price" which actually means discounted price?

There's been plenty if different interpretations and assumptions of what this offer actually entails, mainly due to a lack of clarity / incorrect wording. To put all the blame for that on fans is rather one sided.

All in all, with the clarifications, I think it's a great deal for anyone who would have renewed anyway, and potentially a good one for anyone undecided.

Plain English like the price guarantee against "full price" which actually means discounted price?

There's been plenty if different interpretations and assumptions of what this offer actually entails, mainly due to a lack of clarity / incorrect wording. To put all the blame for that on fans is rather one sided.

All in all, with the clarifications, I think it's a great deal for anyone who would have renewed anyway, and potentially a good one for anyone undecided.

....and got £350 going spare at three days notice.

Anyone know what the date cut off is for intermediate tickets, nothing mentioned on the website...

Last season you had to be 21 or under on the 31st August, so i'm assuming it is the same this season?

I'd just tell them you're intermediate and see what happens. Edited by opinions4u