Season Tickets 2016-17 (Ticket Hotline: 0161 785 5150)

Effectively using some of the new stand "additional income streams" in advance.

To be fair, giving season ticket holders the benefit of this isn't particularly bad.

That's the flip side to my concern that if I hand over my money now will the club run into trouble in the summer due to not receiving the usual amount of season ticket money.....

The OEC could/should be bringing money in during summer that we haven't been receiving in previous years.....

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Sunshine is back, it's been nice without you. Still a bit of arguing on the board but nowhere near the levels you reach.

Why would they add in the price match guarantee if they will just keep the prices the same for league 2?

I think they'd be daft to lower the prices for League 2.

£350 or £320, £300?.... It's not going to make a massive difference to take up unless the price is massively reduced.

I'd rather continue to pay what I've become used to on the basis it should pay for a decent League 2 squad

We won't go down though....

Does anybody remember how much North Stand season tickets were - during the discount period and full price?

It doesn't say on it

Stand Discount Price £ Full Price £

Main Stand Upper Adult 350 420

Concession 180 225

Main Stand Lower Adult 325 395

Concession 170 215

North Stand Adult 350 450

Concession 180 240

RRE Adult 350 420

Concession 180 225

RRE Family Section Adult 325 395

Concession 170 225

Yes.

Now, the big question is 1% cashback card or air miles.

Decisions, decisions.

British Airways card is just over 100k miles and a 2 for 1 voucher £650 or so away .. but I think this one will be going on the Emirates Airlines card! .. If they take AMEX that'll be even better as it's double miles but the Visa will suffice if not at 1 for 1 .. Every little helps as they say lol Edited by thetramdriver

Why would they add in the price match guarantee if they will just keep the prices the same for league 2?

You are all falling for Marketing & Sales 101 :)

Lets have a little bet... If Latics get relegated I reckon the ST prices will remain at £350

Lets have a little bet... If Latics get relegated I reckon the ST prices will remain at £350

Maybe I am. I try and see the positives in a lot of things too.

Deal. £20 to Playershare if we go down and prices drop. £20 to you to do what you want with if they don't drop?

Which I've thought about and personally think they won't be hence that price match guarantee, but if a person would be happy to renew at that price without this deal/gamble, let's say using the thinking that a decent fund would help an attempt aT a quick return to L1 then what's the difference. Marketing isn't a trick . It's a simple case of one person offering something and the other being happy to accept it. If they aren't, then don't sign up/buy etc

Maybe I am. I try and see the positives in a lot of things too.

Deal. £20 to Playershare if we go down and prices drop. £20 to you to do what you want with if they don't drop?

Nah keep your money... I would only blow it on coke and hookers... (really cheap ones :D )

Lets just see :)

Which I've thought about and personally think they won't be hence that price match guarantee, but if a person would be happy to renew at that price without this deal/gamble, let's say using the thinking that a decent fund would help an attempt aT a quick return to L1 then what's the difference. Marketing isn't a trick . It's a simple case of one person offering something and the other being happy to accept it. If they aren't, then don't sign up/buy etc

You might of thought about it but the tone of some of the other posts makes me think people are going a little bit ahead of themselves.

Marketing is a trick. If it wasn't for marketing you wouldn't own half the useless crap in your house right now :)

Really enjoyed this one

Roared with Laughter at some of the comments

I'll be renewing my Season Ticket this week and reckon I'll be saving at least £100 on something I'd be buying in May anyway, regardless of the League we finish up in :first:

Great Offer from the Club, giving some of the Fans a good chance to save £ss and get some well needed cash in to the Club

I don't think anybody actually buys them once the introductory price is gone.

Quite.

It's just there to ensure fans buy in advance to get the cash in over the summer rather than renewing the day before the season starts.

Don't be so patronising. For anyone who would buy a season ticket regardless of what division we're in next season and who can stump up the cash at short notice, it's a no brainer. They're not falling for anything.

I'm not sure the point you're trying to make in the second line of your post.

This OAFC0000 fella, comes on this forum as an oldham athletic supporter - doesn't support the team, doesn't support the club and wants to ensure everyone else knows how 'rosy' it is, by sitting at home and not supporting...

Then has a dig at any proactive approach from the club and makes those of us left who do support the club feel daft for doing so?

If your non supporting life is so rosy, go and enjoy it somewhere else and stop boring us with these massively predictable posts.

Oh, and I've just realised I'll mute you from now on and suggest many others do.

'Supporters forum'

Edited by MAC0AFC

Don't be so patronising. For anyone who would buy a season ticket regardless of what division we're in next season and who can stump up the cash at short notice, it's a no brainer. They're not falling for anything.

I'm not sure the point you're trying to make in the second line of your post.

YOu should know by now, he's better than we are, cleverer, spends more time with his family, richer, warmer, better sex life, etc etc.