Season Tickets 2016-17 (Ticket Hotline: 0161 785 5150)

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the flip side to my concern that if I hand over my money now will the club run into trouble in the summer due to not receiving the usual amount of season ticket money.....

The OEC could/should be bringing money in during summer that we haven't been receiving in previous years.....

Or have I gone native from spending too much time on here??

The weather has meant postponements.

Postponements mean cashflow problems.

This solves the cashflow problem.

Postponed games get played with resultant cashflow.

That cashflow ultimately amounts to the same amount of total income the club would have received anyway by the end of the season.

Doing this is preferable to selling a player or taking another loan from those Scousers.

If we win some or all of the 4 games (highly unlikely) the club will have lost out a little bit but there'll be a few happy fans (for once).

We all go and do something else with our Saturdays.

Apart from oafc0000 who carries on as normal. Or starts trolling the Rochdale Forums.

He could change his tune quite quickly though.

I've been a Dale fan for many a year,

But never attended a game out of fear,

I've come on this forum to cause trouble and strife,

But I'll still stay at home with the kids and the wife.

And it's no nay never......

Guest nonaenever

Buy it on your credit card. Then immediately re-imburse your credit card. Consumer Credit Act will protect the purchase.

That's fraud. You can legitimately do a charge back IF the transaction was not bona fide (e.g. someone else used your card details etc.) - your credit card payment is protected, however, in the event of "ceasing to trade" etc. so if you want absolute peace of mind - pay by credit card. Please can we stop the idiotic talk generally - why does everyone always suspect a catch? It's a great offer - use it whilst it's there (if you can afford it obviously).

That's fraud. You can legitimately do a charge back IF the transaction was not bona fide (e.g. someone else used your card details etc.) - your credit card payment is protected, however, in the event of "ceasing to trade" etc. so if you want absolute peace of mind - pay by credit card. Please can we stop the idiotic talk generally - why does everyone always suspect a catch? It's a great offer - use it whilst it's there (if you can afford it obviously).

I think you completely misunderstood the post.

Pay on your credit card.

Settle your credit card bill in full.

Enjoy Section 75 Consumer Credit Act protection should we go tits up and not complete the season.

Guest nonaenever

I think you completely misunderstood the post.

Pay on your credit card.

Settle your credit card bill in full.

Enjoy Section 75 Consumer Credit Act protection should we go tits up and not complete the season.

Apologies if I misunderstood - thought he meant do a chargeback and keep the season ticket! Quite correct regarding S.75 CCA - that should put the doubters' minds at rest

Which I've thought about and personally think they won't be hence that price match guarantee, but if a person would be happy to renew at that price without this deal/gamble, let's say using the thinking that a decent fund would help an attempt aT a quick return to L1 then what's the difference. Marketing isn't a trick . It's a simple case of one person offering something and the other being happy to accept it. If they aren't, then don't sign up/buy etc

The price guarantee is against the full price according to the article, not the discount price, so if you buy at £350 and we win none and go down, the club could offer the same seats at £300 discounted / £375 full price and you'd get no refund and end up paying £50 more than someone in the same area.

The price guarantee is against the full price according to the article, not the discount price, so if you buy at £350 and we win none and go down, the club could offer the same seats at £300 discounted / £375 full price and you'd get no refund and end up paying £50 more than someone in the same area.

But £25 cheaper than full price, and if we win all 4, £150 cheaper than someone in the same area. Risk/reward, not risk free.

Someone must of done :) Can you imagine the laughing in the ticket office as they do :D

You might of thought about it but the tone of some of the other posts makes me think people are going a little bit ahead of themselves.

Marketing is a trick. If it wasn't for marketing you wouldn't own half the useless crap in your house right now :)

For the love of all that is holy, 'have', not 'of'

This OAFC0000 fella, comes on this forum as an oldham athletic supporter - doesn't support the team, doesn't support the club and wants to ensure everyone else knows how 'rosy' it is, by sitting at home and not supporting...

Then has a dig at any proactive approach from the club and makes those of us left who do support the club feel daft for doing so?

If your non supporting life is so rosy, go and enjoy it somewhere else and stop boring us with these massively predictable posts.

Oh, and I've just realised I'll mute you from now on and suggest many others do.

'Supporters forum'

You won't see this but I did go to the Wigan game to be fair :)

The devil is always in the detail! Good spot

Mr Sunshine is back, it's been nice without you. Still a bit of arguing on the board but nowhere near the levels you reach.

Why would they add in the price match guarantee if they will just keep the prices the same for league 2?

He's never around when anything positive is going on, just crops up when he thinks it's time to stir the :censored:.