Season Tickets 2016-17 (Ticket Hotline: 0161 785 5150)

But £25 cheaper than full price, and if we win all 4, £150 cheaper than someone in the same area. Risk/reward, not risk free.

But the club say it's a money saving offer. In this scenario it wouldn't be.

I don't assume things when it comes to money or business, particularly with Latics

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea if Latics will accept two cards for one season ticket.

But putting £1 on a credit card and £349 on a debit card would reduce the credit card fee from £7 to 2p and still give you Section 75 Consumer Credit Act protection for the full amount paid.

That's fraud. You can legitimately do a charge back IF the transaction was not bona fide (e.g. someone else used your card details etc.) - your credit card payment is protected, however, in the event of "ceasing to trade" etc. so if you want absolute peace of mind - pay by credit card. Please can we stop the idiotic talk generally - why does everyone always suspect a catch? It's a great offer - use it whilst it's there (if you can afford it obviously).

Is it bollocks fraud. Ps I used to work in a bank.

Edit. Sorry just seen you misunderstood my original post. ?

Edited by kowenicki

Clarification from the club:-

Discount period:- This has not been decided however I would expect us to have a similar discount period to previous years

Price Guarantee:- The guarantee will apply to any early bird price.

With thanks to Mark Moisey for his quick response

Clarification from the club:-

Discount period:- This has not been decided however I would expect us to have a similar discount period to previous years

Price Guarantee:- The guarantee will apply to any early bird price.

With thanks to Mark Moisey for his quick response

This was my understanding of things but good to have clarification. So it really is no-lose for any would-be ST holder who can fund the purchase now.

Not really. The 'early bird' discount I paid last season was £325. Why do I have to now pay £350?

I *think* the £350 figure is an example based on the most common price. The email I got said prices are based on last seasons early bird prices.

Not really. The 'early bird' discount I paid last season was £325. Why do I have to now pay £350?

You've done well then unless you're in the paddocks/family stand? cause everywhere else paid £350!!

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/tickets/season-tickets/index.aspx

The link was this seasons prices .. The main stand where I sit is/was £350 .. The paddock/family stand was £325!

Maybe the club may have missed that detail?

Edited by thetramdriver

Guest nonaenever

This offer is great for those who would be buying season tickets regardless.. Will it be good enough to get people spending money who wouldn't normally buy a ST? Im not so sure

never had a season ticket - so it has certainly worked for me. That said, following the return of Shez I was going to buy one anyway - irrespective of which division we are in next season - I just have complete faith in him as a manager - he has no hidden agendas. If this initiative helps the club's cashflow - great.

I was getting one anyway regardless of division.

Ringing to renew mine and a couple of others tomorrow.

Heard some absolute :censored:e since this offer came out. Sure some of you would rather the club did nothing. The ones about added pressure are the most ridiculous though - if they don't feel pressure already then we're :censored:ed.