dean holden

Good for him, treated poorly in his time here.

I'm presuming you're trolling, here, because its inconceivable anybody could come to that conclusion.

He was given a great chance as caretaker manager when Johnson left, after doing a pretty dire job he was kept at the club as assistant manager.

He escaped through Kelly's reign completely blame free and was stood by again as Dunn's assistant.

Looks like he was treated awfully to me...

I'm presuming you're trolling, here, because its inconceivable anybody could come to that conclusion.

He was given a great chance as caretaker manager when Johnson left, after doing a pretty dire job he was kept at the club as assistant manager.

He escaped through Kelly's reign completely blame free and was stood by again as Dunn's assistant.

Looks like he was treated awfully to me...

Great chance or a :censored: sandwich, depends on your viewpoint.

Far from blame free, he took some fearful abuse.

Great chance or a :censored: sandwich, depends on your viewpoint.

Far from blame free, he took some fearful abuse.

:censored: sandwich pretty much covers it for me. Third in command to a manager and assistant manager is what he did well at Walsall and was what he was brought in to do here originally. He proved that he isn't a good enough manager or assistant at this time but, with his lack of experience and the situation we were in, he never really should've been put in those positions by the board in the first place.

Could go either way for him, good luck to him.

The past is the past.... John Sheridan & Peter Shirtliff have us competing as well as we did pre our embarrassment at MK Dons when Lee Johnson was still in charge (before Ched-gate), how about we focus on that instead. Come on Oldham. Keep the Faith. I'm looking forward to going to Burton tomorrow, even though Gerrard looks as though he is out through illness.

Not going over old ground but he did a perfectly fine job as caretaker last season in tough circumstances.

Dale at home aside, the football was boring and we stumbled to the end of the season. I'm sure he's a nice bloke, but since he arrived the football was awful, and it can be a coincidence that form and performances were as bad as they were from Johnson's departure to his sacking when Dunn went.

Dale at home aside, the football was boring and we stumbled to the end of the season. I'm sure he's a nice bloke, but since he arrived the football was awful, and it can be a coincidence that form and performances were as bad as they were from Johnson's departure to his sacking when Dunn went.

I know, who would have thought that such an inexperienced management team wouldn't have all the answers eh?

I know, who would have thought that such an inexperienced management team wouldn't have all the answers eh?

one or two answers would have been a start. I cant help but think you are being contrarian here. holden was a dtotal disaster. he isnt very bright and very old fashioned in his methods and our poor run is correlated precisely with his time here.

Edited by kowenicki