Saturday's games at the foot of the table

Shrewsbury Vs Wigan

Chesterfield Vs Vale

Blackpool Vs Southend

Swindon Vs Fleetwood

Rochdale Vs Doncaster

Colchester Vs Millwall

Peterborough Vs Crewe

The Fleetwood and Blackpool games are the most important to us imo. If Blackpool don't win we'll have 3 games in hand on them, only needing 1 win to get above them. Southend looked decent last night and still have a chance of the playoffs so I've got high hopes of a Blackpool defeat. Fleetwood at Swindon is a bit unpredictable as Fleetwood have picked up only 2 points from the last 15 and Swindon can win by a big score just as easily as they can lose by a big score. After 2 big defeats over Easter though I'm not overly confident that Swindon will give us a helping hand.

As for the others, Shrewsbury have a very tricky game but are on a great run themselves so might get a point. Chesterfield have a decent chance to get a win against a poor-on-the-road Vale side. Donny need a win against Dale but are on such an awful run that I can't see them getting it. I can see both Colchester and Crewe struggling against Millwall and Posh, thus ending any chance either has of staying up.

Hopefully all 7 teams around us lose but things are never that straight forward when related to us.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shrewsbury 1 vs 2 Wigan

Chesterfield 2 vs 1 Port Vale

Blackpool 0 vs 1 Southend

Swindon 1 vs 0 Fleetwood

Rochdale 2 vs 2 Doncaster

Colchester 1 vs 2 Millwall

Peterborough 3 vs 0 Crewe

Hoping for a 9-0 for Swindon

Fleetwood have only picked up two points from the last 15

But bear in mind that we play Swindon on Tuesday; do we really want to meet them on the back of that? Let's hope for injuries and/or suspensions!

It could even be that a draw might be the best scenario, as I really can't see us finishing below Fleetwood, especially if we take three points from a Swindon team on a terrible trajectory downwards (they are almost in danger of being dragged in themselves).

But bear in mind that we play Swindon on Tuesday; do we really want to meet them on the back of that? Let's hope for injuries and/or suspensions!

It could even be that a draw might be the best scenario, as I really can't see us finishing below Fleetwood, especially if we take three points from a Swindon team on a terrible trajectory downwards (they are almost in danger of being dragged in themselves).

Yeh , amazing how things change quickly.

When we should have played them originally i thought we were on a pasting (might still be) because they were winning and scoring 3 - 4 a game so i was glad when it was called off.

Might prove a huge turning point in the relegation battle !!!!

Simple, they beat the Cods 9-0, sending off for both teams and another suspension for Swindon, we get out of the relegation zone without playing and knock six past them on Tuesday