On to Barnsley

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He came back in November.

Serious injury or not, fitness can't be an issue at this stage.

But he has also hardly played? Match fitness an issue at least.

Not want to be seen as massively defending him, but potentially worth seeing him again next season before writing him off

Not want to be seen as massively defending him, but potentially worth seeing him again next season before writing him off

Not sure what will be different next season, he just doesn't do anything well enough to make you think there is improvement to come.

Would be a massive gamble giving him another contract bearing in mind the budget Sheridan will be working with next season.

Might be a different story if we go down though.

Would be a massive gamble giving him another contract bearing in mind the budget Sheridan will be working with next season.

Doesn't need another contract - he's ours for another year

But we won't need to give him a new contract as he's contracted for next season and if anything we may struggle to get him off the wage bill, I doubt he will have many suitors.

Although if he can find another club I don't think we should stand in his way. But if he can't then I'd be prepared to offer him another chance.

Wouldn't extend or renew, but given he is ours I think that he would be worth sticking with until the early part of next season.

If not showing anything (and I did see the odd glimpse last night that there might be a decent forward hiding really deep in there somewhere) then loan him out until the end of his contract.

Based on the Doncaster forum, they felt the same about our Main man.

I thought exactly the same....seen players sent off for much less!!

There was an incident in the first half when Croft, warming up, didn't quite return the ball efficiently for a Barnsley throw. He got a shove in the chest in response. No action from the ref.

There was an incident in the first half when Croft, warming up, didn't quite return the ball efficiently for a Barnsley throw. He got a shove in the chest in response. No action from the ref.

The bloke could have been charged with sexual assault

Playoffs?

This. Seven points off with 15 to play for although I think Henderson will still be missing following his reds. Still, they won at Peterboro without him. If they don't go all out on Saturday, it will show their lack of ambition irrespective of the opposition

Edited by L1onheartNew