If he gave his all every match I would give him a contract no problem but one bit of magic when he feels like it is not enough for me. He's decent when we're dominating possession but when we are under the cost he is nowhere to be seen. I think he plays at about 60% of his capabilities most of the time and whether that's down to attitude, desire, or dodgy knees it's not enough for me, especially being a big earner!

He can make and score goals regularly and has now done so over two seasons.

We've not had that for a long time yet some of you want to get rid....?

He can be poor but do we not notice that more than with other players because we know how good he can be?

I saw one bloke shouting at Forte that he was a lazy bastard after the 2 missed chances early in the second half. Rubbish efforts, but lazy?

Every black player we have is lazy. Get with the programme.

He's not been great for about 12 months. Not enough for me given his suspect fitness

He's been instrumental in many of the recent goals that have secured our L1 status. He was also our man of the match at Southend?

He's not great, and still goes missing sometimes, but ultimately he finds space and reads the game on a different level to anyone else we've got here and most defenders in this division.

If we cant get better - keep

If we can get about the same ability? - still keep, because better the devil you know

If we can get better for the same or less money? - say goodbye

To keep Forte is the most difficult choice of the lot, so much of our squad deserve to go but Forte has the ability and creative spark that we might need. Now if we were to replace him with Jose Baxter however.......

If we cant get better - keep

If we can get about the same ability? - still keep, because better the devil you know

If we can get better for the same or less money? - say goodbye

To keep Forte is the most difficult choice of the lot, so much of our squad deserve to go but Forte has the ability and creative spark that we might need. Now if we were to replace him with Jose Baxter however.......

What if there was a player of the same ability that didn't have his injury problems?

I'd get rid regardless. Clubs with our budget restraints can't afford to employ players who aren't going to play for half the season.

What if there was a player of the same ability that didn't have his injury problems?

I'd get rid regardless. Clubs with our budget restraints can't afford to employ players who aren't going to play for half the season.

Where does that logic leave Bambi then?

I would keep both of them since one is cheap with potential and the other is better than we could replace him with, although with injury concerns

Keep Coleman and maybe James Wilson-the rest can go!