And some were desperate to sell to this clown ?

No chance of our clown breaching a salary cap is there! Your slagging off Koukash for wanting to pay top dollar for players, in the meantime we are offering players a reputed £250 a week to play for us.

and what good would breaking the salary cap do if it results in fines and points deductions ?

Is he? Are you sure?

It was only a couple of years ago he was described as a millionaire - that is some improvement in earnings.

His wealth is estimated (depending were you look) at between 900 Million and 3 Billion, so quite a difference of opinion there.

Either way he is very wealthy, I follow horse racing and know that in 2012 he had close to 100 horses in training and had over 100 winners that season.

He has scaled that back somewhat in recent years but still has a large string of horses, which will cost many hundreds of thousands a year to keep in training.

And he is kicking up a fuss because he was only allowed to spend £1.8 million on wages at Salford last year he wants to spend more, it staggers me how some of our fans think we've got it so good under the present regime.

I think we would all welcome the investment. Aslong as he ran the club properly and not like a soap opera which he appears to be doing at Salford.

Him spending a fortune of his personal wealth on an indulgence is fine, until he decides to stop doing it! It's far better to have a sustainable club living within it means.

Chris Moore at Latics and the geezer at Bolton are examples of what happens when they pull the plug.