Anthony Gerrard

Standard booing as in every club in the country does it. A flippant boo by a handful of fans is not abuse. Bloody hell.

I'd imagine it's done sarcastically half of the time n all. Most players that pass through the club don't generate enough passions.

In any case which players have actually been booed by a significant portion of the crowd, aside from Porter in the past few years?

Correct, Porter IMO deserves all he gets, Furman doesn't deserve the abuse, prior to him leaving most on here didn't rate him anyway. From a personal point of view I dont get the the booing as most players give their all whilst here.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having seen the pictures of their "mob" on social media Millwall ain't what it used to be.

Ha - that's just the kids enjoying themselves. I thought this was a tradition at most clubs? Kids running on pitch on last day of season.

Although the cheeky little scamps shouldn't have had a dig at Gerrard...he did go over to them them and start giving it the 'come on then' pose...so they did. At least they aren't just gob:censored:es I guess. Unlike Gerrard who offered out 13-16 year olds, got a dig, let them stand there laughing at him, before he got on Twitter to have his 'say' from the safety of the changing rooms.

Reading this thread, sounds like some of you will be doing the same next Sunday anyway!

However, on a serious note...you're right, I can still see a huge docker knocking a Wolves player spark out back in the day. Sadly cctv and social media have put a stop to that tradition, the old heads are down the pub these days by the final whistle.

Ha - that's just the kids enjoying themselves. I thought this was a tradition at most clubs? Kids running on pitch on last day of season.

Although the cheeky little scamps shouldn't have had a dig at Gerrard...he did go over to them them and start giving it the 'come on then' pose...so they did. At least they aren't just gob:censored:es I guess. Unlike Gerrard who offered out 13-16 year olds, got a dig, let them stand there laughing at him, before he got on Twitter to have his 'say' from the safety of the changing rooms.

Reading this thread, sounds like some of you will be doing the same next Sunday anyway!

However, on a serious note...you're right, I can still see a huge docker knocking a Wolves player spark out back in the day. Sadly cctv and social media have put a stop to that tradition, the old heads are down the pub these days by the final whistle.

Thank you Danny Dyer

You really are a bit of a :censored: aren't you?!

Southern scab from a crime ridden impoverished :censored: hole that lost any soul it ever had. Is there anything British left down in the dump?

Jellied :censored:ing eels - that's about the only thing you former cockernys have got left, and they're repulsive.

Southern scab from a crime ridden impoverished :censored: hole that lost any soul it ever had. Is there anything British left down in the dump?

Jellied :censored:ing eels - that's about the only thing you former cockernys have got left, and they're repulsive.

Shush! we want the "Cockney geezer" here to believe that the north is derelict since thatcher closed the pit. We wouldn't want them to believe that their are plenty of jobs affordable housing clean air and people who talk to each other. Compared to the overcrowded overpriced hell hole that he lives in.