New Signings

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we still need quite a few for the starting XI as I would expect Klol, Woodland & Reckord to be squad players, certainly to start with.

Ripley

Law - CB - CB - LB

Flynn - CM - CM - Winchester

Erwin - McKay

Two from Burgess / Hughes & Clarke will fill the CB spots. Danny Lafferty for LB, so focus needs to be the middle of the park and another striker IMO.

IMO it will be either Clarke or Hughes I don't think we would need two mid 30's centre halves. The lack of pace would destroy us. You could possibly add Gerrard in that category too.

1 of the above with possibly Burgess on loan (if the rumours are true). With Edmundson & B Wilson as back up.

IMO it will be either Clarke or Hughes I don't think we would need two mid 30's centre halves. The lack of pace would destroy us. You could possibly add Gerrard in that category too.

1 of the above with possibly Burgess on loan (if the rumours are true). With Edmundson & B Wilson as back up.

Yes, my thinking too.

I disagree.

Their positioning would far outweigh any lack of pace, especially with nippy players like Klok & Flynn in front of them able to scamper back and help....

I think we still need quite a few for the starting XI as I would expect Klol, Woodland & Reckord to be squad players, certainly to start with.

Ripley

Law - CB - CB - LB

Flynn - CM - CM - Winchester

Erwin - McKay

Two from Burgess / Hughes & Clarke will fill the CB spots. Danny Lafferty for LB, so focus needs to be the middle of the park and another striker IMO.

Winch will be CM.

He will also be player of season.