7pm kick off v PNE

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oldham Athletic AFC @OfficialOAFC 1m1 minute ago

#OAFC TEAM NEWS: Ripley, Law, Reckord, Wilson, Burgess, Clarke, Flynn, Banks, Trialist, Cassidy, Erwin.

Oldham Athletic AFC @OfficialOAFC 1m1 minute ago

#OAFC SUBS: Kettings, Klok, Mckay, Winchester, Edmundson, Brown, Mantack, Stott, Woodland, Croft, Trialist.

Two trialists. Presuming the one starting is the one who played against Huddersfield?

No Byrnes or Knight.

Edited by RobOAFC

A team of total strangers is never going to deliver in the friendlies....as long as there's a steady improvement over the next couple of weeks I'll be happy.

As you say good form in friendlies never seems to translate into the season and vice versa. Didn't we beat Bolton 3 0 in a friendly a few seasons ago and then fail miserably when the season got underway?

It's a friendly...

I know, but I look at individuals and expect some impact. Even if some may say I'm biased Burgess really looks the part, and Prestons centre forward is taller than him.

Edited by BP1960

If it's this fella, this is all I've found. Not much, is it? Liandro Martis

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Liandro Martis Personal information Full name Liandro Felipe Martis Date of birth 13 November 1995 (age 20) Place of birth Curaçao Playing position Forward National team Years Team Apps (Gls) 2010 Curaçao U17 2 (2) 2012– Curaçao U20 5 (1) 2012– Curaçao 1 (0)

† Appearances (goals)

‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 23:30, 24 January 2015 (UTC)

Liandro Martis (born 13 November 1995) is an Curaçaoan professional footballer who currently plays as a striker.

That didn't come out too well, but you get the idea.

Edited by Bristolatic