Scoreboard

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Nohairdontcare said:

If NNN is back posting under a different name, so what? 

Even at my most irritable I'd struggle to get annoyed about that. 

Well as a self appointed go between it's a bit odd, don't you think?

2 minutes ago, Roger Ritchie said:

If LED Media (Simon's company?) own the advertising boards and make money from them, how come it has taken so long for us to get them? 

Fairly certain the company has only existed since early March so less than a month between that and them being installed.... Most of the time taken to get 'something' appears to be taken by Corney flying to China and back to set this up... 

2 minutes ago, Fruitygoo said:

Fairly certain the company has only existed since early March so less than a month between that and them being installed.... Most of the time taken to get 'something' appears to be taken by Corney flying to China and back to set this up... 

Cheers for that. Just read confirmation of what you said in the FACTS thread. 3rd March apparently! 

Makes a lot more sense now. My initial thought was that if we or someone else could make a lot of money off a product they can get at cost then why has it taken so long for this to happen. 

In other news. I can't be arsed asking for a refund on my Scoreboard money. If anything it was a gift to the club from me. I'm sure I was supposed to receive something for my donation. Can't remember what though. 

My only worry is; how much of my money did Gianluca Vialli pocket?

8 minutes ago, Roger Ritchie said:

In other news. I can't be arsed asking for a refund on my Scoreboard money. If anything it was a gift to the club from me. I'm sure I was supposed to receive something for my donation. Can't remember what though. 

My only worry is; how much of my money did Gianluca Vialli pocket?

I don't know about th original agreement with Tifosy, but the link to the website is below with regards to  you bidding on any items and q and a

https://www.tifosy.com/en/campaigns/bring-matchdays-to-life-with-a-big-screen

2 minutes ago, underdog said:

I don't know about th original agreement with Tifosy, but the link to the website is below with regards to  you bidding on any items and q and a

https://www.tifosy.com/en/campaigns/bring-matchdays-to-life-with-a-big-screen

Cheers. Can't believe that bald bastard has sailed off into the sun with £7.50 of my money! 

On the plus side I've got a signed limited edition photo that I haven't collected. Hooray! 

Signed by Lee Croft, oh!

7 minutes ago, Roger Ritchie said:

Cheers. Can't believe that bald bastard has sailed off into the sun with £7.50 of my money! 

On the plus side I've got a signed limited edition photo that I haven't collected. Hooray! 

Signed by Lee Croft, oh!

Well now you know....oh dear I hope it's not one of the same limited edition Liverpool print that my hubby won too.

suggest you speak to the club if it as they have been unable to provide ours

Edited by underdog

4 hours ago, opinions4u said:

I'll make my point clearer.  Davidshaw writes in exactly the same manner as Nonanever, the guy who met Corney, forgot the camera, fed back a few titbits then threw and apparent hissy fit and disappeared.  If I was a betting man I'd say they were one and the same person.  Feel free to read the style of posting and draw your own conclusion.

Right down to the occasional and unusual use of ` as an apostrophe.

2 minutes ago, underdog said:

Well now you know....oh dear I hope it's not one of the same limited edition Liverpool print that my hubby won too.

suggest you speak to the club if it as they have been unable to provide ours

I'm not bothered for it if I'm honest. We'll have bigger results over the next few years that will need documenting

5 hours ago, opinions4u said:

I'll make my point clearer.  Davidshaw writes in exactly the same manner as Nonanever, the guy who met Corney, forgot the camera, fed back a few titbits then threw and apparent hissy fit and disappeared.  If I was a betting man I'd say they were one and the same person.  Feel free to read the style of posting and draw your own conclusion.

Taking the leap of faith that I'm right, and I can only state it as a perspective of mine and it might not be a fact, the new project is to sway opinion on this message board to suit the agenda of the club owner.  Lordy knows what the original agenda of "I'm good on PowerPoint, work for a bank and will liaise with Corney to feed you a positive PR exercise" was about.

I don't represent the Trust.  I'm just a bloke who is saying what he sees and feels.  

Just to get back to the facts,I drafted the notes from the meeting they were agreed by all present (pro Corney/anti Corney/pro anti Corney).Nnn had no more influence over the meeting than anyone else who decided to attend the meeting. In the unlikely event today's theory is correct it is sad that someone has to post under another name on here to get their views across.

11 minutes ago, laticsmarra said:

Just to get back to the facts,I drafted the notes from the meeting they were agreed by all present (pro Corney/anti Corney/pro anti Corney).Nnn had no more influence over the meeting than anyone else who decided to attend the meeting. In the unlikely event today's theory is correct it is sad that someone has to post under another name on here to get their views across.

If the views are the same what's the point? 

11 minutes ago, laticsmarra said:

Unlikely? I say not. No replies from DavidShaw since being outed. No admittance or denial. Show your face NNN. Hehe I love a good Conspiracy. Who are ya who are ya?

If it was NNN who actually cares? Have people seriously got nowt better to bother about or have they exhausted all possible conspiracy theories regarding the club?

Here's one in the spirit of the rest of the rumours, I saw Ngoo walking off the pitch yesterday, he walked right up the tunnel. Heard he'd fallen out with SC so just walked off mid game and said he won't play in the next match

3 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Are you a member of the trust?

Kowenicki-you seem to believe that every post HAS to relate to you in some way. This is an open forum. Debate should be allowed and if that includes speculation so be it

If O4U wants to post his opinion why on earth should he be questionned by the likes of you-or even by the likes of me.

Can you cease trying to send any debate down blind avenues, frankly its getting quite tiresome

1 minute ago, ChaddySmoker said:

Kowenicki-you seem to believe that every post HAS to relate to you in some way. This is an open forum. Debate should be allowed and if that includes speculation so be it

If O4U wants to post his opinion why on earth should he be questionned by the likes of you-or even by the likes of me.

Can you cease trying to send any debate down blind avenues, frankly its getting quite tiresome

Nah. I'll say and ask what I want when I want.  Because I only represent me. People can always ignore me or not respond. 

12 minutes ago, laticsmarra said:

IF he has- What a massive overreaction that last bit is. This was the problem at the time. The meeting was bound to cause differing opinion. NNN was consistently praised by the vast majority for his articulate, thoughtful approach. He got the run around by Corney, not his fault. I posted at the time; he offered to rearrange it 3 times, so Corney could film it as promised. . hey presto Corney chooses 'a very busy time, where all the cameras are in use' brilliant. 

IMO, NNN got a bit seduced by Corney. Over time his tone changed markedly from 'I want to hold the club to account in the most profressional manner I/we can'  to  'give Corney a break, he's trying his best. . . One of his last posts actually had a right go at the naivety of some of the questions emailed to him!!

Oh, so it's don't film it after all and ask awkward questions. . . Unreal. 

NNN started to take things very personally, when in truth people weren't criticising him whatsoever-  They were highlighting how he was on a hiding to nothing trying to get Corney to be inclusive. Corney tells us what Corney wants. As is his right. 

The whole saga was a waste of time sadly. Nobody's fault, and certainly not cause to recreate yourself on a message board!

If he has. ?

1 hour ago, laticsmarra said:

Unlikely?  Nailed on.

In my opinion NNN had good intentions as did everyone else that went to that meeting and took time to log questions in advance and type up meeting notes too regardless of the outcome. It's effort and it can take  a Lot out of you.

If he/she feels they can no longer post under their original name but still want to participate then who are we to Critised that unless their is an underlining agenda.

i am happy to say this is me...some may not feel that comfortable but a healthy respect and in my mind, non name calling should be minimum baseline for us all I think.