Bought ourselves a week

It might be an appalling shot conversion ratio. It's not appalling finishing tho.

If theyre hitting the post it's almost excellent finishing. There will be :censored:ter players out there scuffing them in and looking (on paper) like better players. That's the fine line a striker treads, players like Erwin suffer for being better as they are trying to be more deliberate.

I get that some of don't really get this, possibly through not actually ever really playing Football.

I also get the point that we are suffering for it too and that 'Football is a results business' et cetera. I'm just a more patient person with a finer eye for detail, sorry if that frustrates you into sarcasm. Also, sorry that I love sarcasm.

What about the majority of shots which don't hit the post nor do they go in?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we play better when the teams together the night before a fixture (I'm presuming we still go down to these away fixtures the day before) as opposed to rocking up at BP a couple of hours before kick off.

Or maybe we could switch the away and home kits and play at home in white? I prefer that kit anyway.

I don't find it necessary to constantly ignore something that doesn't happen very often

Last 3 league games...

Judging off the standards that Coleman & the other fella were judged by OWTBs last season.

Someone post the list of players that are above criticism please & then we don't have upset anybody.

Edited by palmer1

Last 3 league games...

Judging off the standards that Coleman & the other fella were judged by OWTBs last season.

Someone post the list of players that are above criticism please & then we don't have upset anybody.

I liked Coleman and thought he was harshly treated at times. No reason to wish the same on Ripley, especially as he is a somewhat better player

I liked Coleman and thought he was harshly treated at times. No reason to wish the same on Ripley, especially as he is a somewhat better player

I haven't wished for the same. 3 mistakes in 3 games, 4 this season is worth discussing on a football forum.

It appears your the only one concerned though, you can't even put Ripley and Cornell in the same bracket they are world's apart on ability, Ripleys made some stunning saves and kept us in games where we should of been dead and buried, I can't even remember a game where Cornell played well.

I haven't wished for the same. 3 mistakes in 3 games, 4 this season is worth discussing on a football forum.

Discussion is fine, just don't need a countdown to when we can all start slagging him off and sarcastically cheering a catch.

3 mistakes in 3 games, barely any in the previous 9 or so. He's well in credit.

Discussion is fine, just don't need a countdown to when we can all start slagging him off and sarcastically cheering a catch.

3 mistakes in 3 games, barely any in the previous 9 or so. He's well in credit.

I think thats a bit OTT, nobody is asking for a countdown.

Don't forget the massive cick up at Preston which is the worst mistake from a keeper in good few years. Lucky it was the cup.

I personally consider 4 keeper errors since the beginning of the season not very good. Having said that I agree with everyone else he has been fantastic at other times.

I think thats a bit OTT, nobody is asking for a countdown.

Don't forget the massive cick up at Preston which is the worst mistake from a keeper in good few years. Lucky it was the cup.

I personally consider 4 keeper errors since the beginning of the season not very good. Having said that I agree with everyone else he has been fantastic at other times.

Worst mistake in years? Get out.

What about when Cornell jumped under the ball to let Worrall score with a header

He misjudged a cross as did Ripley in Saturday

Sorry but its not worse than being caught in possession then tackled outside the box before running away leaving the player free to pass and an open goal.

He misjudged a cross as did Ripley in Saturday

Sorry but its not worse than being caught in possession then tackled outside the box before running away leaving the player free to pass and an open goal.

Why? They both cost a goal.

Point is if keeper makes a mistake and a goal comes from it then one isn't worse than another because they both have the same outcome

Why? They both cost a goal.

Point is if keeper makes a mistake and a goal comes from it then one isn't worse than another because they both have the same outcome

'worst in years, get out'

Yeah ok mate, I couldn't think of one either. :)