Doncaster (h)

Completely separate and off-topic; whoever that Ricky Leese is on twitter, whom i suspect is that smug egotistical thunder-weapon, deyers42.

Hope you're having a great time laughing to yourself on twitter making yourself look like a lonely weirdo. Go outside you jumped up jizz trumpet

Ha ha just looked at this on twitter...wish I had the time

In my life to set up an account on twitter to tweet things, slagging off other people whilst checking this forum simultaneously and referencing it! ?

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing I will give Robinson, Mclaughlin put some tremendous balls into the box for the 2nd game running and looks like a 'proper' signing.

Now if Robbo can teach Erwin to act like a striker and stay in the box instead of coming short or dropping off he may have a future. At one point Reckord had a chance to cross, instead Erwin purposely left the area to go short 5 yards from him so he could cross to Mckay who was then the only option!

After Rochdale the fact that none of our strikers or midfielders were busting a gut to get into the box for those 1st half crosses is the f'kn ridiculous

The midfielders constantly & purposely held back at least 20 yards out side the box when we attacked.

Will that mentality change against Wimbledon?

One thing I will give Robinson, Mclaughlin put some tremendous balls into the box for the 2nd game running and looks like a 'proper' signing.

Now if Robbo can teach Erwin to act like a striker and stay in the box instead of coming short or dropping off he may have a future. At one point Reckord had a chance to cross, instead Erwin purposely left the area to go short 5 yards from him so he could cross to Mckay who was then the only option!

After Rochdale the fact that none of our strikers or midfielders were busting a gut to get into the box for those 1st half crosses is the f'kn ridiculous

The midfielders constantly & purposely held back at least 20 yards out side the box when we attacked.

Will that mentality change against Wimbledon?

Did you mean Dunne and not Reckord palmer?

Guest nonaenever

How many managers don't say that? They all say be a tough game etc. Or would you rather he came out and said this lot are clowns?

Would be nice to see some originality for a change instead of managers behaving like sheep and saying the same thing. "It's a cup game, so you never can tell but we are the home side and in a division above, so I expect us to win" - might just instill some belief in the players/fans?

Agree with pretty much most of the views on the game...first 20, not really at it, then very good once we worked out to get McLaughlin down the wing. Banks played some superb balls to him. Finally we looked like a team willing and wanting to get in behind a defence. We have got to be doing this more often Mr Robinson!

Donny...they nly really had us threatened late on as we ran out of steam a bit. The injured players going off helped us big time. Maybe we've stumbled on a midfield that actually works? Green wasn't missed at all. Flynn actually found some drive and pushed the team forward. I said in mid-August that I could see us being a side that when Flynn plays well, we play well. You can count his good performances on 1 hand...Wigan, Gillingham, Scunny and now Donny. He has to do it more but then, that is the reason Sheff Utd released him. We know what we have with him.

Overall though, was happy to walk out of there knowing we are safely into the hat. I couldn't care less what team Donny put out...we did a professional job for large parts of the game and fully deserved the win.

One final note...that miss from Erwin in the first half. I seriously am struggling to remember a worse miss. Ever! It was harder to miss. Gone now...hope he doesn't stew on it and bags very soon!

Edited by boundaryblue80

Robinson says on LP that Winhester felt his hamstring tweak in the pre match warm up. If that's the case why did he start the game?

If I'm not mistaken then once the team has been picked we would have had to use a sub before the match of the change needed making. So makes sense to start the match incase it clears up and isn't that serious. Shows a bit of desire from winch to want to play football to be fair to try and push through.

If I'm not mistaken then once the team has been picked we would have had to use a sub before the match of the change needed making. So makes sense to start the match incase it clears up and isn't that serious. Shows a bit of desire from winch to want to play football to be fair to try and push through.

You tend to be able to agree it with the opposition manager.

But then he was a :censored:...