Doncaster (h)

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a season ticket holder who goes every week but I'm giving this one a miss. Was gunna sit in the north stand for the first time to see what the fuss is about but I've lost all belief after yesterday. If it's just gunna be another hum drum performance like we have been accustomed too why bother

Doncaster are a league below yet Latics appear as possible giant killers, something isn't right.

In real terms they're about three or four places below us with probably double our budget of thruppence ha'penny.

Expect another 'best team without the ball' dicking to nil...

Is it full price admission? Got visitors next weekend and was thinking of taking the husband to this while Mrs V and her friend go shopping. :censored:ing sick of them coming over to ours hammering my wine cellar so an afternoon watching Latics should keep them away for a while. Though at 24 quid a pop I might just let them loose with the Beaujolais.

Is it full price admission? Got visitors next weekend and was thinking of taking the husband to this while Mrs V and her friend go shopping. :censored:ing sick of them coming over to ours hammering my wine cellar so an afternoon watching Latics should keep them away for a while. Though at 24 quid a pop I might just let them loose with the Beaujolais.

Think it's an Ayrton Senna to get in...

The problem is the same people that moan £20 is too much, still wont go at a tenner. Which is fine but as long as they dont start sticking to the football costs too much routine.

At a tenner just out of morbid fascination it has to be worth it. We may turn up like we did against Scunny.

Think it's £10 and £5 concessions.

Edited by BP1960