Free agents

We absolutely need to bring in a few

1: A central midfielder who can put his foot on the ball. I'd take a 40 year old with arthritic legs as long as they could pass the ball.

2: A striker. The available ones might be :censored:, but they'd still be better than our current lot.

Would you bring Wellens back? I would as he could still string a pass from the middle of the park and control a game even if his legs are going.

I'd even bring Cureton in from non-league. He's 40 granted but shove in the six-yard box and tell him to stay there, he'd still score more than our current crop

Would you bring Wellens back? I would as he could still string a pass from the middle of the park and control a game even if his legs are going.

I'd even bring Cureton in from non-league. He's 40 granted but shove in the six-yard box and tell him to stay there, he'd still score more than our current crop

John Sheridan was successfully brought back from non league.

Spoke to Wellans other night told standard at Conference North is awful.

I don't get the Burgess bashing on here. He struggled on Saturday granted but in a team toothless up front as ours he's hardly the problem.

Not that it relates much to what we need as a team but Burgess had the balls to come and say sorry to the remaining fans at Dale