League goals

9 in 17 league games (11 scoreless games).

12 in 6 cup games.

Before we can change our squad in January, what can the team do to fix the lack of league goals in the next 7 games?

Ladapo and Flynn looked as though they will score more than Erwin and McKay.

Days like today make you question just how cuplable the manager is, or isn't

We've dominated the league leaders from the sounds of it, and missed three sitters, including an open net. I'm sure he'll get the blame, as per, but what more can he do?

How many games this season have we produced absolutely shocking misses that have cost us three points?

You'd struggle to find a worse collection of finishers than our strikers. I thought they'd surely have to come good - they've been paid to score goals all their careers - but it just isn't happening.

Seriously, if you put Peter Clarke up top for us he'd have scored more than these. They're that bad.

Days like today make you question just how cuplable the manager is, or isn't

We've dominated the league leaders from the sounds of it, and missed three sitters, including an open net. I'm sure he'll get the blame, as per, but what more can he do?

How many games this season have we produced absolutely shocking misses that have cost us three points?

You'd struggle to find a worse collection of finishers than our strikers. I thought they'd surely have to come good - they've been paid to score goals all their careers - but it just isn't happening.

Seriously, if you put Peter Clarke up top for us he'd have scored more than these. They're that bad.

I say do it when gerrard signs up at least the oppo defenders will know theyve been in a game

Someone mentioned Izale Mcloud....if he's a free agent got to be worth a 3 month deal. If we leave it until January we're going to have to play like title contenders just to stay up!!

There's goal shy and goal shy but we're fast approaching the mid season point and have scored NINE GOALS!!! That is staggeringly bad and has to be close to a league record in any division!!

In the top six tiers of English football, so that's 7 divisions and 160 clubs, there are three clubs yet to reach double figures. I may start following North Ferriby so that I can claim to support all three.

North Ferriby scored 2 today (and won), so that's 10 for the season.

Is it worth throwing Osei in?

On one side he is our own player so we could benefit massively if he hits the ground running but on the other in the current team his confidence could disappear quickly.

We've rotated the strikers quite a lot in search of something that works. Except Osei. He hasn't been given much of a sniff. Not sure why. Maybe a question for the meet the manager event.

Got bored - just been through the top 8 levels of English Football to find the worst scorers in each league.....you should see goals/game and the an average goals per game in brackets. Couple of the lower leagues aren't up to date for today so forgive me. From rough calculation this is 368 teams.

In terms of total scored:

Oldham 368th

In terms of total scored per game

Oldham 367th

Level 1
Premier League (20)
- Hull 10/12 (0.8)
Level 2
Championship (24)
- Wigan 14/17 (0.82)
Level 3
League 1 (24)