Corney

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow , Wow , Wow -

Just seen interview and read the threads and can't believe the reaction to it.

He only spoke what most of us know anyway and i really don't understand what they expect him to say,

He has clearly thrown the gauntlet down to the negative posters so perhaps they will stop posting their utter drivel until they have accepted the challenge !!!!

In fairness, he's pretty much confirmed that a lot of the negative stuff isn't utter drivel.

Why not a proper open fans forum no holds barred let EVERYONE take him to task and voice their concerns?

Inevitably someone would go along as a moderator and questioning would move on to allow as many people as possible to ask questions which wouldn't then be answered fully. Surely it's better is a few with very specific concerns can ask & press for answers on specific concerns with the whole thing filmed for public consumption.

What a shock those he called out are too happy to sit behind their keyboards and carry on complaining.

No talk of a future plan BB80? Did you miss the bit where he said he's actively trying to sell the club? Course you did

You've clearly missed the bit above where I've already had enough spoonfuls of bull:censored: off him at in the past for my liking.

He wants out of the club. Nothing new. We know he is trying to actively sell it. But he can't sell THE CLUB without the land and he knows it. Political bull:censored: tactic.

You've clearly missed the bit above where I've already had enough spoonfuls of bull:censored: off him at in the past for my liking.

He wants out of the club. Nothing new. We know he is trying to actively sell it. But he can't sell THE CLUB without the land and he knows it. Political bull:censored: tactic.

So go along on camera and ask him exactly what is for sale and anything else you may want to ask. Or just sit there behind your keyboard hammering him

In fairness, he's pretty much confirmed that a lot of the negative stuff isn't utter drivel.

Indeed. As I've just put on twitter... "so news about transfer embargo on #oafc turns into an opportunity for Corner to call out those pissed off at hour we are run #priceless"

Then goes on to say if we wanted to sign players we needed we would...erm,..but we're under a transfer embargo Simon :petesake:

At least a bit of honest about the forthcoming bills has been aired (confirming the concern many of us have put on here which is supposedly doom and guesswork) and we now know the massive forthcoming :censored: we are in...lose to Lincoln and we can do a raffle for who gets to turn off the lights.

Same here BB we've had the balls to go toe to toe with him before theres nothing new to learn the club's in the :censored: we know that I've no desire to hear yet more excuses and see everyone and everything blamed apart from the one constant these last 13 years.

If other people want to do that than so be it but my message to Simon is either secure the funding to begin to form a plan to move forward or give it up as a bad job as this slow lingering death is killing the club and if you do have the club's wellbeing at heart surely it's not doing your health any favours either.

You're failing the outcome is inevitable...

Edited by oafcprozac

I must say, whilst it may have been a frustrating time when they last spoke to Corney directly, they've been presented with a fantastic opportunity to practically interrogate the one man they have castigated on here for quite some time. An opportunity to do so, in theory, live for every single OWTB member, and supporter in general, to witness, and to finally get, or at least try and get, the answers you want whether you like them or not.

I'm surprised you wouldn't be willing to do that, such as the vociferous nature of abuse you'll happily voice on here.

This is your chance.

Edited by sjk2008

Last time people were invited to something like this (when I fell through the door) he used as an opportunity to try and chastise people for having the gall to question his judgement that's not respectful that's defensive justifying your actions at all costs as I say I can barely be arsed going to BP for games I want to see actions not excuses for cock up after :censored: up

So go along on camera and ask him exactly what is for sale and anything else you may want to ask. Or just sit there behind your keyboard hammering him

I asked him that on GMR a couple of years ago and got a reply about the club (no mention of the land...like it doesn't exist) and some piffy bull:censored: about the OEC becoming a source of income to make the club a better prospect for any investors (didn't say potential new owners.)

Time wasting exercises.

I asked him that on GMR a couple of years ago and got a reply about the club (no mention of the land...like it doesn't exist) and some piffy bull:censored: about the OEC becoming a source of income to make the club a better prospect for any investors (didn't say potential new owners.)

Time wasting exercises.

But if you ask in person he can't just sidetrack the question?

Time wasting exercises.

So go on camera on a live feed and ask specifics. Then he will have to answer your question.

Or don't.

Whatever.