Corney

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not seen it but been text, I've spoken to Simon previously taken on board what he has to say even a slanging match on sheepfoot lane over Koukash but I'm past meetings and explanations I want new ownership not excuses.

Everyone's fault but the one at fault....

Thanks but no thanks

Edited by oafcprozac

To blame:

• Rochdale
  • the fans
  • OWTB
  • the media

Not to blame:

• Simon Corney

What an absolute bell end.

Awful interview.

'Why's everyone pissed at the Rochdale :censored:? We have a 300k bill to pay by next week, but some how we will find a way, we always do.'

Rochdale are not paid and it's "their fault" for telling people?! Am I reading that correctly?!!

Yes but, if you want the context too.......

He said this goes on all the time and we've had to wait for money from other clubs. It always gets sorted and there's an unwritten rule that you don't go telling the press about it.

Money is tight, blames Rochdale for leaking the embargo story.

The football on the pitch is :censored:e. Could be better off in the division below.

Called yarddog73, bb80, chaddysmoker and prozac out to go and see him & ask him questions. They'll film it and publish it.

Still watching.

Apart from oafcprozac, are the others going to take Corney up on his offer?

Its all good, nothing to see here, foreign investment potentially on the way, Gerrard to sign, its the stay away fans fault we cant attract investment...... Lucky to be in this division and not Stockport, Simon upset cos 4 people write negative things on social media and a club releases a true statement, carry on as you were :titanic:

We will find that money by taking a loan again from those dodgy companies that take sell on clauses off us! So basically fans , Rochdale , local press 's fault we can't pay our bills. Then starts saying I bet people don't pay their bills on time!! How about stop charging the club rent corney! There's your money. Trip to china twice doesn't sound like it will go anywhere. Saying their isn't a single free agent Robinson wants even though last week he said there was. Then if the manager needed funds tomorrow we will find it - we won't corney that little thing of a transfer embargo! ? Jesus. Shocking interview.

Apart from oafcprozac, are the others going to take Corney up on his offer?

I realy hope they do as if its being filmed then we can all see the answers for ourselves and they will ask questions that matter (apart from Yarddog who will call everyone an arse licker of course)

however it always seems when these oppertunities are presented people always say they already had enough...

Edited by palmer1

Fair play to him for coming out and being so honest (within reason), warts n all.

Some of you lot constantly demanding he sells up and him constantly replying that he's trying to is getting a bit bizarre like.

Also, he's got to stop obsessing about a handful of vocal people on the internet who 2500+ of Saturday's home crowd won't have a clue they or this messageboard exist....

I'd be embarrassed as :censored: if I were Mark Moisley and SC had just told the world that we sat around compiling lists of our internet detractors. Jesus.

Had three private conversations in the past and been to countless Q&As and spoken to him at functions. There's nothing new to know we're going nowhere under his ownership and I can barely be arsed going to games any more. I know the situation the club is in and what we are up against. I've no sympathy or understanding to give I want new ownership we're being run as in admin so admin would be no different so I'm willing to take the risk.

It's an 'open-door.'

Get a load of questions off people on here, send someone with a level head and let's get some answers...

I've always supported Corney, but surely this an opportunity that we, as a group of the so-called hardcore supporters, need to take.

This has to be the next step surley?

he has chance to give answer and if they arent good enough the fans can plan their next move. Whatever that may be

too good an oppertunity to turn down?