Corney

Haven't heard a peep from him all season......If and when he finally breaks his silence he's going to blame the fans again....100%!

Makes you wonder whether the club contributed to the bankruptcy of Holroy Developments and that the rumoured non payment of building contractors was true after all!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Until he's paid the exorbitant amount he wants we're going to be neglected.

I don't believe that we're unsaleable like some suggest - there will always be a market for a football league club with a rich history, but like everything else that's at the right price.

Puts everything into perspective. I simply can't be arsed giving our manager stick when he has to work in these conditions.

Heard a rumour that he's leaving in January.

Don't know how reliable the grape vine us but saw similar on twitter last week.

How does he leave.....he owns the football club!

In name, he does. I wouldn't bank on him being gone in January.

He can still own it and get someone better to run it.

Or Blitz and Gazal can get someone better to own it and run it.

Haven't heard a peep from him all season......If and when he finally breaks his silence he's going to blame the fans again....100%!

Makes you wonder whether the club contributed to the bankruptcy of Holroy Developments and that the rumoured non payment of building contractors was true after all!

After recent developments, one way to sell more corporate hosiptality in the North Stand would be to put Corney on as the guest speaker again, with the format being an open question and answer session. I reckon it would be a sell out now.

Money is tight, blames Rochdale for leaking the embargo story.

The football on the pitch is :censored:e. Could be better off in the division below.

Called yarddog73, bb80, chaddysmoker and prozac out to go and see him & ask him questions. They'll film it and publish it.

Still watching.

Edited by blueatheart