Called out by Corney

So fellas, you know who you are. Now's your opportunity.

After being so vocal (which you have every right to be) on here, i almost see it as your duty to take SC up on his offer.

Make sure it's televised though , wouldn't want anything to be lost in translation.

Good luck - I hope you feel better after you've aired your grievances - that way we can all move on and get behind our club.

Edited by roytoner

I thought he was quite childish naming names.

But yes, perhaps there is an opportunity.

He's succeeded in deflecting attention onto a few people who have nothing to do with the running of the club and away from himself, the idiot in charge of the doing so. Which, I assume, was the idea.

Guest nonaenever

I thought he was quite childish naming names.

But yes, perhaps there is an opportunity.

Trying to be balanced here - he didn't "name names" - he mentioned some pseudonyms used on the internet. There is a big difference. Everyone knows his name and he has raised his head above the parapet a few times. A strong hint, I think, for others to now do the same?

He's succeeded in deflecting attention onto a few people who have nothing to do with the running of the club and away from himself, the idiot in charge of the doing so. Which, I assume, was the idea.

You really heard it like that? In a 15min interview he'd need to do more than that to deflect attention!

Trying to be balanced here - he didn't "name names" - he mentioned some pseudonyms used on the internet. There is a big difference. Everyone knows his name and he has raised his head above the parapet a few times. A strong hint, I think, for others to now do the same?

I refer you to your signature line and suggest Corney is doing the same.

It's splitting hairs names v pseudonyms. He knows exactly who Prozac is for starters. And Prozac has been significantly less vocal than many others.

Still, I agree there is an opportunity.

Oh dear....as to term a phrase from one of the trust directors...

do we need to arrange a welfare call, once date/time has been arranged?

Well I wonder where the bodies will be stored? Top floor anyone?

So is this on...like a celebrity death match? I will chuck some sponsor money to playershare if you all attend

It's splitting hairs names v pseudonyms. He knows exactly who Prozac is for starters. And Prozac has been significantly less vocal than many others.

all he's done is mention a few on here , who havnt been happy recently to come in for a chat. He's hardly likely to have a load of heavies there ready to whisk them up to the hills is he?

Yes get "pseudonym " back....he/she would be a good cross examiner