• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, HarryBosch said:

I can't see why the club couldn't just send the turnstile operators a load of Vernon Kay and Amir Khan audio to listen to a few days before...

Which would solve a lot of problems, but what happens when a lady sounding to all intense and purposes Victoria Wood, (I do miss her) "2 adults please chuck". Dilemma time for the turnstile operator, 

20 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Which would solve a lot of problems, but what happens when a lady sounding to all intense and purposes Victoria Wood, (I do miss her) "2 adults please chuck". Dilemma time for the turnstile operator, 

Fair enough, but wasn't she from Bury? 

37 minutes ago, disjointed said:

They could ask her to tell a joke and then turn her away when it was really, really unfunny. 

Bolton have around 1000 tickets remaining for this. With tens days to go that means they're gonna sell out.

Expected a bumper crowd for a derby to mean we had over 50% but the rearranged kick-off time makes me doubt our ability to reach 4400.

1 hour ago, Handsy said:

If we beat fleetwood on sat and Bolton win on sat that means if bolton beat us at home  they are promoted  would imagine they will be trying to get tickets for the home ends if that's the case

If they want them give them the smaller half of the North Stand in front of the gym, there are no executive boxes down that end and it has its own turnstiles and foyer. It would hold around 1000 and be a welcome £20,000 to the bank balance.

2 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

If they want them give them the smaller half of the North Stand in front of the gym, there are no executive boxes down that end and it has its own turnstiles and foyer. It would hold around 1000 and be a welcome £20,000 to the bank balance.

Smaller half :petesake:

2 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

How about no. 

3 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Thought we had bills to pay?

We do. But we've already sold seats to Latics fans for the North stand for this game... and the North stand has the most season ticket holders.  Give them the lower tier of main stand. Segregated and a fucking awful place to sit full of moaning sods anyway. 

Edited by kowenicki

Just now, kowenicki said:

We do. But we've already sold seats to Latics fans for the North stand and the North stand has the most season ticket holders.  Give them the lower tier of main stand. Segregated and a fucking awful place to sit full of moaning sods anyway. 

We've already sold seats for the RRE so not sure why those in the NS should feel aggrieved if asked to move, they could have the whole of another stand for me, you've got to make hay while the sun shines, it could be Stevenage we're hosting next easter, unlikely I know but still a possibility.

17 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

How about no. 

How about why not ? How do u feel seeing an half empty Gigg lane with hundreds of tics locked out ? We are the first to moan about how daft that is. Let's cash in on the cunts I say

fair enough just seen your next post. Ignore me

Edited by simplythemostimportantkick

Just now, yarddog73 said:

We've already sold seats for the RRE so not sure why those in the NS should feel aggrieved if asked to move, they could have the whole of another stand for me, you've got to make hay while the sun shines, it could be Stevenage we're hosting next easter, unlikely I know but still a possibility.

spot on. give them both ends and take the money......put it towards a striker for next season

The more you think about this, the more obvious it is......the club should be talking to Bolton now and potentially get them to commit to X thousands tickets. We should have anticipated this and perhaps not sold any tickets to Latics fans in the Chaddy or RRE until we knew Bolton's situation and how many they could bring....or maybe given them the Chaddy and in the meantime only sell the small part of the RRE to Latics fans until we saw demand....there were options

The message to Latics fans should be if we can't fill 3 sides then lets fill 2 and take the money from Bolton for the rest

What's good for the goose is good for the gander

We moan when bury and rochdale don't give us enough tickets but want to lock bolton fans out of a half empty stadium. 

I say let them have it. Be a proper money spinner and it'll be all the sweeter beating them in front of 6000 bolton fans and postponing their promotion a little while longer