Walsall away question

Usually go to Walsall with my young lad and they used to do a family ticket bought on the day for an adult and junior for about £22. Does anyone know if they still do this as can't find any info on their website.

Also how many do you recon we will take? Took a great following first away game a couple of years ago...

Don't suppose anyone can bring me the happy news that the drum is no more/will be used less?  After Southend last year I'm prertty sure I don;t want to spend an afternoon in close proximity to that untuned racket again - not that tuning it would be a solution!

5 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

Take about 800

We'll take more....especially if we beat Oxford. We had just short of 1000  at Walsall for Kelly's first game in charge and I would expect to at least equal that!

1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

We'll take more....especially if we beat Oxford. We had just short of 1000  at Walsall for Kelly's first game in charge and I would expect to at least equal that!

That was for the first game of the season tho, there's always extra excitement for that.

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 7:33 PM, kev1969 said:

Any coaches going not seen price for official one yet.Dont think Bob is running his anymore

I picked a coach ticket up today. It's £16 and leaves at 11:30..

We have been allocated an initial 600 tickets, but the stand holds 2000.

In answer to the original post - I've done the same in recent years, just checked with our ticket office and that offer is still on for tickets bought on the day from the Walsall ticket office...saves a fair bit for people taking kids with them, queues have been small in the past and it's less than 200 yards from the entrance to the Saddlers Club!

19 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

In traditional OWTB  fashion "a lot of people will go to Cotton Clouds Festival instead...."

(about 12 of us)

To be fair, I know 3 or 4 that usually travel away going to this festival too. 

Might take a hundred or so off the gate.