The return of the Doctor?

5 minutes ago, singe said:

Having been completely critical of him initially he's calmed it down a lot since. 

However, it would need some cast iron guarantees about not moving too far away before I'd be happy. 

Not sure how this would work!!!

Would the doc buy the football club and not the ground....can't see Corney agreeing to that as he would be left with the proverbial "white elephant".

12 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

I thought it might have been Mr Sideburns' favourite player.

Doctor goal has gone elsewhere.

https://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=https://www.vavel.com/es/futbol/cd-mirandes/815417-diego-cervero-espero-aportar-ilusion-ganas-y-goles.html&prev=search

43 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

More Bullshit from Facebook!!!

To be fair, if you mean the OAFC group on Facebook that's discussing Koukash, not one person has mentioned Koukash being on Sheepfoot Lane or any renewed interest. Just discussing "what if it had happened" and what went on back at that time.

Be interesting to know if the original poster on here is alluding to that FB discussion or not.

Edited by boundaryblue80

59 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

Not sure how this would work!!!

Would the doc buy the football club and not the ground....can't see Corney agreeing to that as he would be left with the proverbial "white elephant".

I assumed he'd only be interested in everything lock stock and barrell. There were the major concerns that he was looking to relocate us to Salford's ground to make that econmicially viable.
I'd say that was still a huge risk.

On the field fears have subsided somewhat.

20 minutes ago, boundaryblue80 said:

To be fair, if you mean the OAFC group on Facebook that's discussing Koukash, not one person has mentioned Koukash being on Sheepfoot Lane or any renewed interest. Just discussing "what if it had happened" and what went on back at that time.

Be interesting to know if the original poster on here is alluding to that FB discussion or not.

BLH is a very sporadic poster, nothing for yers, but I think he was the first to reveal Duffus, on here at least. Just looked at Twitter and first mention seems to be that post too.
But yes, was it from FB?

5 minutes ago, singe said:

I assumed he'd only be interested in everything lock stock and barrell. There were the major concerns that he was looking to relocate us to Salford's ground to make that econmicially viable.

Is the rugby club profitable?

5 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

Is the rugby club profitable?

I doubt it, but don't know. They had to get secret loan from Salford mayor (200k) in 2014, released big money signings in 2015, struggled on field, and also only just secured Super League status on last minute of game last season.

Ah see Metty.

That could mean more chance of  the reverese, Salford coming to BP!!

Edited by singe

43 minutes ago, boundaryblue80 said:

Have another look BB80

Dave Kenway 11.03 Trafford Park

Dr Koukash spotted on Sheet foot Lane...

Spelt wrong and no doubt bullshit but that's exactly what it says and is the comment that started the discussion!

2 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Have another look BB80

Dave Kenway 11.03 Trafford Park

Dr Koukash spotted on Sheet foot Lane...

Spelt wrong and no doubt bullshit but that's exactly what it says and is the comment that started the discussion!

Must've missed that one in all the discussion. You're right to say it's most probably bullshit. That group has been posting up "hilarious" things like past players seen in local Costa all yesterday.

Can't imagine Koukash has given us much thought since.

Edited by boundaryblue80

29 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

From the article...

A loan of £632,000 is set to be granted to City of Salford Community Stadium Ltd by Salford City Council.

The council said the financial support is "necessary" and without it the company would default on its existing loan to the council.

Wait. What?  

"You owe me £100..."

"OK, can I borrow £100?"

"Sure"

"Thanks, here's that £100 I owe you...!"

"Thanks mate!"

oG9xw_s-200x150.gif

5 hours ago, singe said:

He's looking to move his rugby team from the AJ Bell as it's one of the worst grounds in the country to get to, why would he want to move a football team into a ground he doesn't even own?