Ex players and that

Harry Bunn scores for Huddersfield, we always knew he was a good un.

Daniel Johnson nets for Preston.

Aaron Wilbraham bags one for Bristol City.

Looks like only one play off place up for grabs now, 12 clubs within 4 points of 6th (including Barnsley).

Edited by BP1960

There's a piece in the Times today about Dickov. Including this picture https://twitter.com/CaulkinTheTimes/status/572331484071272448

Says about Latics "When I first got the job, I didn't have a :censored:ing clue what I was doing. You learn from making mistakes, and in my first couple of years, I made plenty. I had a really young staff, and we were constantly agreeing with each other. You end up believing it, you're blinkered to what's going on. For a first job, it was really tough. My principles are the same, but I'd like to think I'm a completely different manager now."

There's a piece in the Times today about Dickov. Including this picture https://twitter.com/CaulkinTheTimes/status/572331484071272448

Says about Latics "When I first got the job, I didn't have a :censored:ing clue what I was doing. You learn from making mistakes, and in my first couple of years, I made plenty. I had a really young staff, and we were constantly agreeing with each other. You end up believing it, you're blinkered to what's going on. For a first job, it was really tough. My principles are the same, but I'd like to think I'm a completely different manager now."

So the answer is bring in a manger with at least 3 years experience.