Ex players and that

20 hours ago, Boyyou said:

Pete Wild's Barrow in danger of doing  a Latics.

One win, one draw in last 7 games to slip out of play-off places

Done bloody wonders to even get them challenging 

Even just missing out will be seen as a very successful season there.

Apart from the obvious highlight that day, I also enjoyed Ian Marshall being given the ball by the ref to pass back to the keeper, before running at goal, feigning to shoot, and finally tapping it to him.

Oh, and the two lads who missed the coach at the last service station break, being welcomed into the stand by the chant of ‘you must’ve come in a taxi’.

Happy days!

5 hours ago, Dickie Down said:

You wouldn't sign Hart from Sutton. Third relegation from League 2 in five years.

His transfer request is already in. I am an EFL player.

6 minutes ago, blue van said:

Matt Smith out of contract  and leaving Salford, 25 goals this season, worth a punt?

I know we've already got Garner and Norwood but...

...yes I would bring him in.  If we're going to go long he's exactly the type of player I'd have.  He's clearly still got it as well.

9 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Ipswich's winner tonight that puts them very close to portion scored by Cameron Burgess, assist credited to George Edmundson 

I dunno if my memory's fading but i have absolute no recollection of Cameron Burgess.

Liam Kelly also played for Coventry in the game.

1 hour ago, JoeP said:

I dunno if my memory's fading but i have absolute no recollection of Cameron Burgess.

Liam Kelly also played for Coventry in the game.

Harrison Clarke didn't feature in the game but has played 55 games for Ipswich this season and last.  He started there as a youth player

55 minutes ago, JoeP said:

Literally the only thing I thought Abdallah did well was getting £650k for George Edmunson.

Given Edmunson's about to play in the Premier League, he probably even messed that up in hindsight...

I'm sure there's a story (think Owen referred to it when he appeared on BPAS) that the club cashed in on the sell on clause to pay off debenture to Blitz in 2020...

52 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I'm sure there's a story (think Owen referred to it when he appeared on BPAS) that the club cashed in on the sell on clause to pay off debenture to Blitz in 2020...

Could it have been a good deal?  He went to Ipswich in L1 for an undisclosed but reported to be c. £1m fee after losing his place at Rangers for being a bit of a d!ck.  If our sell on was based on the profit Rangers made it can't have been huge.  How much was the debenture for?

Edited by Dave_Og

8 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Could it have been a good deal?  He went to Ipswich in L1 for an undisclosed but reported to be c. £1m fee after losing his place at Rangers for being a bit of a d!ck.  If our sell on was based on the profit Rangers made it can't have been huge.  How much was the debenture for?

I don't know the answer to either of your questions...