Ex players and that

Daniel Johnson scores AGAIN for Preston, PNE fans reckon he's the reason behind their dramatic change in form, currently five points clear of third with a game in hand. But hey, he upsets the balance of out team...

I was listening to a couple of blokes on Radio Lancashire earlier and one of them said ''He's got to be the bargain of the century at £50,000, What was Paul Lambert thinking?

Damned sure Tim Sherwood wouldn't have let him go if I'm honest'

'He's real quality and his goal was amazing!'

So Preston's gain and all that

It could just be a case of the penny dropping for Johnson. Whilst on loan he always had the safety blanket of being an Aston Villa player.

He now represents Preston in League 1..... the only way he gets back up is playing himself out either with or without PNE. Certainly is a talented footballer, and it wouldn't surprise me to see him return up the ladder!!

Yeah, but does he track back enough?

Don't forget we benched him because he wasn't working hard enough.

Much as I would prefer Lee Johnson to still be our manager he never quite sussed out how to use Baxter or Johnson best.

Edited by opinions4u

Very true did he ever suss where to play Harkins he played all over midfield

Yep- playing Harkins wide-left in front of Grounds worked, because Grounds was good enough to do Harkins' defending with some help from Korey Smith.

Baxter defended very well against the two big Liverpool sides. But he was played in midfield for both of those.

Saw Jordan Robertson score two for Farnborough at the weekend having seen him score for Bromley earlier in the season.

My second team. Previously also home to Neville Roach and Medi Abalimba (for stays about as long as they managed at BP). And until November last year Allan Smart was Academy Director.

My second team. Previously also home to Neville Roach and Medi Abalimba (for stays about as long as they managed at BP). And until November last year Allan Smart was Academy Director.

You must have been gutted that we (Stortford) scored two in injury time!

Not really. We've been shambolic all season and deserve to be where we are. Plenty of games conceding 5, 6, 7, so little expectation.

You'd be surprised how mild the abuse being directed online against the ref is; just as many fans moaning that even Sunday league players know to play to the whistle and not stop concentrating in injury time.

Not really. We've been shambolic all season and deserve to be where we are. Plenty of games conceding 5, 6, 7, so little expectation.

You'd be surprised how mild the abuse being directed online against the ref is; just as many fans moaning that even Sunday league players know to play to the whistle and not stop concentrating in injury time.

Just happy to have (almost) confirmed survival. Our budget was 40% down and the stated ambition was to finish 19th. May finish a place or two higher

Darren Sheridan played for Moss Side in the North West Champions of Champions Trophy semi final last week, he must be nearing 50

but still ran himself ragged. Moss Side won and will play Middleton Colts in the final at Abbey Hey on Mon. the 4th of May.

Simon Yeo was also in their team, although never played for Latics he has played for nearly every other local team.

Edited by DavidCollinge

Darren Sheridan played for Moss Side in the North West Champions of Champions Trophy semi final last week, he must be nearing 50

but still ran himself ragged. Moss Side won and will play Middleton Colts in the final at Abbey Hey on Mon. the 4th of April.

Simon Yeo was also in their team, although never played for Latics he has played for nearly every other local team.

Think he's a scout for Plymouth now definitely on my FM as one with Super Sean McCarthy as coach